Sneeze Fetish Forum

First sneeze of 2024

Light

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a good New Years.

So I posted a similar topic last year and I thought it would be fun to do again.

Basically a place for those who would like to share a quick obs of there first sneeze of 2024.

So in my case it was just a bit ago as I was making breakfast and like some out of one of your stories the pepper from my eggs got to me. 

I almost laughed at the irony as I felt the sneeze building. 

A moment later and I let out a strong “HAASHOOOOW!!” Not a bad first sneeze of the year. 😏

Anyone else care to share?🙂

I woke up this morning and did 3 sneezes straight away. They were pretty strong. I can’t describe sneezes though! 

and then I’ve just been sorting out my room and did another 3 strong sneezes!

I was going to add this as a separate ob, but I had this insane sneezing fit upon waking today - I don't usually sneeze all that much, so this was definitely the longest fit I've ever had and it really caught me off guard.

I usually sneeze in fits of 2-3, so figured it was one of my normal fits, however this time they just would not stop - I counted 20 in total! like The worst (best!) thing was they weren't rapid fire, and teased me for around 30 seconds for each one. Seriously, for like 10 minutes I was either sneezing or standing there, breath hitching, waiting to sneeze, it was crazy! 

It got to the point where I didn't know if they were ever going to stop and I was just leaning against the kitchen counter, eyes streaming, just sneezing these huge, loud, wet, drawn out sneezes all over the place!

Luckily I live alone, so I was able to fully enjoy them, letting each one out, although god knows what the neighbours were thinking! 

I think I'm beginning to get a cold as there's been a tickle at the back of my nose all day, so hopefully more to come!

My first of this year was this morning. In the kitchen getting my coffee going, I felt a tickle build rather quickly.

It only resulted in a single sneeze but I'll take what I can get 😊

I was just sitting in my living room and sneezed, with a small choo in the end.

I still openned my app to keep track, but i'm not sure I will continue to do it this year

I could also share my last one of 2023 which is a bit more interesting. I didn't sneeze for a whole week, and I just stifled in my pillow when I woke up. Completely muted

Edited by BlessMeAchoo

Sneezed twice in the evening of January 1 while playing a video game. So far those have been the only sneezes of the year. Lately I've been going a week or so without sneezing so they might remain my only sneezes for a little while. 

I sneezed once on Jan 1 evening. The tickle gave me a bit of warning, so after two hitches, I ducked into my pillow and muffled the sneeze. I don’t sneeze a lot, so this sneeze was very much welcome.

I made it until yesterday, the 3rd. Was bending down to plug in my vacuum cleaner and sneezed suddenly. I was alone, so it wasn't a big deal and I didn't bother to cover.

My usually sneezy husband made it, surprisingly, until the evening of the 2nd! Usually he sneezes rather reliably as soon as he gets out of bed, but he skipped that this new year. He had a massive, prolonged fit on the 31st while dusting our basement, so I'm guessing his nose was still recovering.

I've almost sneezed two days in a row but it never got all the way, and I didn't want to coax it out, thought I'd see how long before the first natural sneeze. And it came this morning as I looked out the window. It's sunny out and also snow covering the ground, meaning it's particularly bright, so I didn't really stand a chance, lol. ☀️ ❄️🤧