Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy boyfriend

Hi all! I’m new here and a first time poster so bare with me lol I’m in my late 20s and so is my boyfriend we can call him AJ. He doesn’t know about the fetish and I like it that way, I’m more of a silent observer I feel like if they know it takes the excitement out of it, at least for me, but Aj is 5’10 tall medium built nice muscles and sleeve tattoos 🥵 he has dark brown hair that he keeps up with about every 3 weeks & a sleek facial hair is thin not thick and keeps trimmed nicely! & a pointed nose but not to pointed, full lips and brown eyes w the longest lashes! Okay I have hundreds of obs of him so I’ll have lots to talk about on here, but I’ll pick one of my favorites, we were at my dads house playing video games w him drinking some beer, Aj has always been more on the sneezy side but for some reason when he drinks he gets extra sneezy. So my dad and him are playing he’s in the middle and me and my dad on the outside ends of the couch. I all the sudden hear him start to hitch his breath, of course I perked up hoping it’s what I think it is, well one thing Aj can’t do is hold a sneeze in, he says he’s never been able too and when he tries to stifle, it always sounds crazy and comes out anyway lol so his breath is hitching and I see him desperately looking beside him clearly he can’t sneeze on my dad second choice was on the controller and third choice was on ME when it happened I was shocked bcus I made the realization what was happening all within 3 seconds and had no time to change anything, obviously I LOVED IT AND MELTED! But also he doesn’t know about the fetish and my dad is there so it wasn’t really one I can enjoy to much at the time but looking back now it’s one of my fave obs, his sneeze is hard to describe only bcus I’m not good at it lol but he starts hitching 3 times I see his stomach rise and slow…I look up at him his nostrils are flared his lips are open then he breaths a sharp loud breath through his nose! He’s always sneezed that way, so he breathed through his nose deep and released a issh-chewa but w hard force and spray! He looked at me and said I’m so sorry babe I’m so sorry, I said in my panicked mind “omg I can’t believe u jus did that & giggled and wiped my face he said “yeah me either I panicked” then got up and went to the bathroom and sneezed 3 more times each one stronger then the last! That’s just one ob many more to come! Hope you enjoy! 

• 3 weeks later...

Aww, bless him!

Btw, you might get more responses if you post in the Observations subforum.