Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eric and Hailey

jensenkate

Eric and Hailey had been dating for nearly two years. They are high school sweethearts who met their senior year.

My alarm blared at 8am telling me I had half an hour to get to class, which meant 20 mins to get ready. I dragged myself out of bed and to the bathroom. After I picked out a lace green top with a green cropped cardigan just in case I got chilly and paired with my jeans and sneakers. It was already 8:15 which meant I had to go wait outside for Eric. 

I wait outside for what feels like ages when I finally see Eric exit his building which is right next to mine. He is wearing jeans and a grey hoodie. I can’t help but notice he looks really tired and a tad bit pale. He makes his way over to me, pulls me in for a hug and kisses my head. He clears his throat, “how’s my girl this morning? You look beautiful in that top btw.” He ends with a wink. “Thank you. I cannot wait to sleep in this weekend I’m so tired. How are you? You look really tired.” Eric sighs, “I know right. I’m exhausted and I’m pretty sure im getting sick but hopefully I can use this weekend to try and fight this off. I know you’re going home because you have to get your car into the shop which is great cause I’m in virus fighting mode and don’t want you to be more exposed than you already are.” We start walking to class. “Oh no! I’m sorry babe. I would rather stay here and be with you. I can just go do my car next weekend.” Eric gives my hand a squeeze, “no go get your car settled. Give me this weekend to fight this. Remember we have that outing with Garret and Rebecca on Monday.” I had totally forgotten about that. “We can always reschedule if you end up getting worse.” I gave his hand a slight squeeze and rubbed my thumb against his. “I’ll be okay hals. I’m sure this is just a cold. No big deal.” “Ok Mr tough guy. Just Let me know if you change your mind.” Eric kisses the side of my head as we arrive to the classroom which I take as an ok.

Eric and I are on the same team for lab. As soon as Eric is about to put the solution into the beaker when he leans away from the table and brings his elbow up. “HAtchO Hatchoo.” Eric chuckles which turns into a crack. He brings his elbow back up and clears his throat. “Sorry. This solution smells really strong.” I eye him, “Bless you.” He gives me a smile and says thank you. The more time that passes, the more Eric looks like he’s going to fall asleep. As soon as lab ends, we make our way outside hand in hand back to our dorms. Eric turns to me, “I think I’m going to go take a nap before my 11 o’clock class.” I hug his arm, “that’s probably a good idea babe. You looked like you were gonna fall asleep in lab. Have you taken any meds yet? Vitamin C?” Eric chuckles again which turns into another crack. He brings his free elbow up and coughs. I rub his arm. This cold seems to be progressing faster than I thought. We arrive in front of my dorm and stop. Eric turns so we’re facing each other. “I don’t like the way the meds make me feel. I’ll take some vitamin c, although I doubt it’s going to help.” I sigh. He’s right. “Ok your call. Text me after you’re done with class today. I want to see you before I leave tomorrow.” Eric pulls me in for a hug, “sure thing sweetheart. I love you.” “I love you more. Now go rest up.” I lean up and peck his lips. Eric groans, “Hals that wasn’t a good idea. I wanted this to start with me and end with me but I know you wouldn’t go for me isolating myself in my room alone so please don’t make me regret not doing that. I don’t want you to get sick. Kisses on the head and cheek only, at least until I’m sure I’m mostly over this thing.” Eric is a bit of a germaphobe, always trying to protect me and look after me even when he’s the one who doesn’t feel well. I giggle, “ok ok, I’m sorry baby, I just can’t help myself.” Eric smiles and kisses me on the cheek, “I’ll let it slide this time.” 

Edited by jensenkate
Addition of context

The day felt like it dragged on forever. I had been in my room doing homework for the last 3 hours when my phone bings.

Eric

”Just finished class. Give me 30 mins then you can come over”

I was so excited. Even though I had just seen him this morning, I worry he pushes himself too hard, especially when he’s sick. He hates showing weakness, but he has no problem admitting when he’s ill even in public.

Half and hour later I make my way to the front of his dorm. Before I get the chance to text him to come let me in, someone opens the door for me and I make my way up to the second floor. I knock on the door and hear “one second” followed by a muffled sneeze and nose blow before the door opens. “Babe how did you get in?” He asked as he motions for me to come in. “Someone else let me in. I guess I’m seen enough around be to be a regular.” “Hatxcho. Sorry” I lay down on his bed and close my eyes for a minute. “Bless you. How are you feeling?” “Hatxchu. Oh my gosh, I literally have been doing that more and more as the day goes on. A little congested too but I’m ok.” I open my eyes and take a good look at Eric. His hair is wet and he’s wearing grey sweatpants and a long sleeve Tshirt. His nose is a little red but other than that he looks perfectly healthy. Eric makes his way over to the bed and lays down. I scoot over and put my head on his chest and he wraps his arm around me. “Sor- hatxchu. Sorry” Eric says with a chuckle. I groan “bless you. You’re so loud” I say as I bring my hand to my temple. Eric rubs my back, “Hals, do you have a headache?” “Yeah a bit.” “Babe are you sure you don’t wanna just go back to your dorm and sleep? I’m not sure I’ll be very quiet company given my current condition.” And right on cue, Eric brings the collar of his shirt over his nose. “Hatxxch hatxxchu” he stifles the first two but then brings his face into the elbow opposite of me. “haTcOO” he ends his mini fit with a cough that sounds like it hurt his throat. “Sorry sorry baby, I tried to be quiet but I don’t think it worked.” He says as he kisses the top of my head. “Bless you. Babe you sound so sick.” I look up to face him. “Its just a cold babe. I’m fine. I wish that I could take away your headache though.” I lean up and kiss his lips. “I’m not sorry for that btw.” Eric sighs. “One day you will be” and we drift off to sleep.

I wake to an empty bed. The bathroom door is closed and I can hear the shower running. I check the clock. It’s 7:30am the next morning. We must have been exhausted if we slept since 5pm the following night. I hear the water shut off and Eric’s harsh coughing. A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looks pale and tired and his nose is red rimmed. “Hey sweetheart. How’s your headache?” Eric says as he puts on a pair of sweatpants. Gosh, I thought, he sounds so congested. “It’s better. Not gone but better. How are you? You sound awful.” I pat the bed next to me. “I’ve definitely been better. I feel awful, I probably look awful and as you said I sound awful-“ Eric turns to his bedside table and grabs a few tissues and brings them to his nose. “Hatchu hatxch haxch hatchou Hatcho hu-hu- hutchooo” he then blows his nose and goes into the bathroom to wash his hands.  When he returns he comes to sit on the bed. “Oh my gosh bless you babe. Are you sure you don’t want me to stay this weekend?” Eric runs his hands through my hair and closes his eyes, “thank you baby. I’m sure. At the rate this is progressing the worst of it should be over by the time you get back. I’m probably just going to sleep most of the time anyway.” “Ok I’ll be back Sunday afternoon. I’ll come by then. I love you. Get better.” I kiss his lips, grab my stuff and head out.

• 2 weeks later...

omg i’m in love with this story is she catching us already??? his sneeze is so perfect too!!! pls continue