Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any asexuals with the fetish?

1a2b3d4c5

I’m asexual but have the fetish, and sneezing is the only thing that turns me on. It’s kind of weird because I’ve never been aroused by a person (and I find it kind of uncomfortable when people around me sneeze), but I can get aroused watching sneeze videos on YouTube. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Me! Hi! Hello!

I’m in the exact same boat. I don’t think I’d ever know what attraction felt like if it wasn’t for sneezing. 

Asexuality does make it odd for me though—  I’m a little weird about it if it’s from real people, and especially uncomfortable when it’s people that I know. I don’t think that changes things much, though.

Nice to see some fellow aces in here!

I think I am probably asexual. Sneezing is the only thing that turns me on. Despite having been in a relationship and having kids, it’s still only thinking about sneezing that did anything for me. Sadly for him! But it didn’t last between us but he did give me 2 wonderful children so yeah 

3 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

Asexuality does make it odd for me though—  I’m a little weird about it if it’s from real people, and especially uncomfortable when it’s people that I know. I don’t think that changes things much, though.

Yes exactly! If it’s someone I know I have the opposite reaction, it’s just so awkward. 

I have the same thing! Only sneezing turns me on as far as I know, and I'm not really sexually attracted to people. When people I know sneeze in real life it does still have an effect on me, but I try to just ignore it and move on since I'm not romantically attracted to them (nor are they to me) and I don't want to make things weird. 

Oh yes, i'm exactly like you. A bit germaphobic/uncomfortable in public but aroused by videos and stories. It's great to see i'm not the only one.

I'm aroace! Also sex neutral to sex repulsed in real life, depending on a variety of factors. But I'm also in the "it's fucking complicated" group because it's fucking complicated lmao. I'm like... am I ace? Am I bi? Yes. But in ways that actually matter (interpersonal relationships! aspects of sexuality that matter when it comes to those!) I'm ace. All my attraction is fictional and theoretical and removed from myself. And tied to my fetish.

7 hours ago, MeForever said:

I have the same thing! Only sneezing turns me on as far as I know, and I'm not really sexually attracted to people. When people I know sneeze in real life it does still have an effect on me, but I try to just ignore it and move on since I'm not romantically attracted to them (nor are they to me) and I don't want to make things weird. 

Yeah that sounds like me, although it tends to work best for me when I can’t see the person and just hear it. I think it’s because then I can separate the sneeze from the person.

5 hours ago, SneezeLucario said:

Oh yes, i'm exactly like you. A bit germaphobic/uncomfortable in public but aroused by videos and stories. It's great to see i'm not the only one.

Same here, I’m actually a huge germaphobe which I think is pretty ironic. I guess that’s why I like the videos, since a screen is separating me from the germs lol.

2 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

I'm aroace! Also sex neutral to sex repulsed in real life, depending on a variety of factors. But I'm also in the "it's fucking complicated" group because it's fucking complicated lmao. I'm like... am I ace? Am I bi? Yes. But in ways that actually matter (interpersonal relationships! aspects of sexuality that matter when it comes to those!) I'm ace. All my attraction is fictional and theoretical and removed from myself. And tied to my fetish.

Oh I can relate, it is definitely complicated. I know I’m asexual, but I find the other types of attraction so confusing. I’m pretty sure I’m romantically attracted to women, but it’s almost exclusively to fictional characters. Nice to hear there are others with a similar experience.

I thought I was asexual for a while in high school and if I'm being honest I'm still not entirely sure what my official sexuality is. This is actually the first time I'm saying this out loud so bear with me if it's a little confusing or I start rambling, cause I can get confused easily. I currently identify as a straight female, but here's where it gets confusing. From about 7th grade until the end of my senior year, sneezing was the only thing that actually really turned me on. It didn't have to be a certain gender either, if I like the sound, I like it. I am also a competitive swimmer, going on 13 years so trust me when I say I have seen my fair share of almost naked men and women, and none of them have turned me on. I don't know if you are supposed to look at someone you find attractive and actually feel turned on but nothing gives me that zing and the lurch in my stomach like sneezing does. I have had crushes though, and I do find guys attractive so that probably rules me out of being asexual, but I've never had a situation where I look at a man and get turned on. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably romantically attracted to guys, like I like the idea of being in a relationship, and I am in an amazing one right now. I think I am probably somewhere on the ace spectrum but not fully asexual because I do experience romantic attraction. Idk the more I type this out the stupider I sound to myself but I'm going to go against my judgement telling me to delete this whole thing and post it anyway in the hopes that maybe someone has some advice for me or maybe some lurker out there that would maybe feel not alone if they're also struggling with something like this. OK I'm done rambling thanks yall.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:51 AM, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

I’m asexual but have the fetish, and sneezing is the only thing that turns me on. It’s kind of weird because I’ve never been aroused by a person (and I find it kind of uncomfortable when people around me sneeze), but I can get aroused watching sneeze videos on YouTube. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

I have exactly the same! I am an asexual guy that turns on only from men sneezing. Just the same as @colorado198219. I like romantic relationships between men though and would like to have one.

Edited by ukrsneeze
6 hours ago, pinkypie said:

I have had crushes though, and I do find guys attractive so that probably rules me out of being asexual

Romantic attraction is (or can be) seperate from sexual attraction! So you can definitely have crushes on someone and still be asexual (or on the asexual spectrum)!

9 hours ago, pinkypie said:

Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably romantically attracted to guys, like I like the idea of being in a relationship, and I am in an amazing one right now. I think I am probably somewhere on the ace spectrum but not fully asexual because I do experience romantic attraction.  

I’m asexual and experience romantic attraction! This is the case for a lot of asexual people because sexual and romantic attraction don’t have to go together. For me, I don’t experience sexual attraction, so I’m asexual.

I have found my people!! 

But yeah, I'm aroace, but I don't really know where I am on the spectrum even after almost 2 years of realizing it, (and a lot more years before it going through the route of "am I gay? bi? pan?" ) but the one thing I do know (and the thing that helped me realize I was ace) was that I only got turned on by sneezing. 

Nothing else has ever done it for me, and it's seems it only works for videos and wavs, like, if it's in real life I don't really get turned on, and even sometimes I get kinda uncomfortable, but if it's a video or a wav it does work. Why is sexuality is so weird and complicated?

As for being aromantic, that one was easier to figure out (surprisingly) since it didn't relate too much to my fetish so I didn't have to question myself too much after remembering some events in my life that were very clear, but sometimes I wish I could actually fall in love? I don't want to come out the wrong way about my own sexuality but I can't help but feel sad that I can't really experience that kind of romantic love myself.

So sorry about the long response lol, I ramble too much when I write 😵‍💫

2 hours ago, colormepink said:

I have found my people!! 

But yeah, I'm aroace, but I don't really know where I am on the spectrum even after almost 2 years of realizing it, (and a lot more years before it going through the route of "am I gay? bi? pan?" ) but the one thing I do know (and the thing that helped me realize I was ace) was that I only got turned on by sneezing. 

Nothing else has ever done it for me, and it's seems it only works for videos and wavs, like, if it's in real life I don't really get turned on, and even sometimes I get kinda uncomfortable, but if it's a video or a wav it does work. Why is sexuality is so weird and complicated?

As for being aromantic, that one was easier to figure out (surprisingly) since it didn't relate too much to my fetish so I didn't have to question myself too much after remembering some events in my life that were very clear, but sometimes I wish I could actually fall in love? I don't want to come out the wrong way about my own sexuality but I can't help but feel sad that I can't really experience that kind of romantic love myself.

So sorry about the long response lol, I ramble too much when I write 😵‍💫

That is exactly me! So nice to hear others with a similar experience. 

On 1/3/2024 at 12:21 AM, pinkypie said:

I thought I was asexual for a while in high school and if I'm being honest I'm still not entirely sure what my official sexuality is. This is actually the first time I'm saying this out loud so bear with me if it's a little confusing or I start rambling, cause I can get confused easily. I currently identify as a straight female, but here's where it gets confusing. From about 7th grade until the end of my senior year, sneezing was the only thing that actually really turned me on. It didn't have to be a certain gender either, if I like the sound, I like it. I am also a competitive swimmer, going on 13 years so trust me when I say I have seen my fair share of almost naked men and women, and none of them have turned me on. I don't know if you are supposed to look at someone you find attractive and actually feel turned on but nothing gives me that zing and the lurch in my stomach like sneezing does. I have had crushes though, and I do find guys attractive so that probably rules me out of being asexual, but I've never had a situation where I look at a man and get turned on. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably romantically attracted to guys, like I like the idea of being in a relationship, and I am in an amazing one right now. I think I am probably somewhere on the ace spectrum but not fully asexual because I do experience romantic attraction. Idk the more I type this out the stupider I sound to myself but I'm going to go against my judgement telling me to delete this whole thing and post it anyway in the hopes that maybe someone has some advice for me or maybe some lurker out there that would maybe feel not alone if they're also struggling with something like this. OK I'm done rambling thanks yall.

You definitely don't sound stupid! I've had a similar experience, and was pretty sad when I realized that looking at or doing "normal" stuff with someone I find attractive doesn't usually turn me on. But there are lots of people I'm attracted to, both romantically and sexually. Anyway, it sounds like you found a partner you really like, which is awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

me! i'm on the ace spectrum :) never really understood physical or even emotional attraction as a kid or teen. all i knew was that sneezing made me feel weird!  looking back on my childhood, i can see that i had emotional/romantic attractions to people which could be called crushes, but i didn't understand what it was at all until looking back years later in retrospect. 

i still don't experience much of any physical attraction to people based on their physicality. i wouldn't call myself inherently sex repulsed. instead i would consider myself heteronormative sex repulsed. if it's freaky n queer? i'm definitely in. always had a high libido, and high rates of arousal just... not in relationship to other people specifically, but moreso in relationship to ideas, actions, concepts. 

On 1/2/2024 at 1:22 AM, AceOfSpades said:

Me! Hi! Hello!

I’m in the exact same boat. I don’t think I’d ever know what attraction felt like if it wasn’t for sneezing. 

Nice to see some fellow aces in here!

this is pretty much me. i never say bless you, almost never have even once. i prefer to just pretend people aren't sneezing when it happens irl around me, esp. with people like family. sometimes probably taken as rude but.. it's too uncomfy to me so oh well. i think this is related to my asexuality as well because for non-ace people with the fetish you'll hear them say that for the most part, the sneezes of specific people who are sort of their "type" already, will turn them on. that's less of a thing for me because i don't have much of a 'type' at all in terms of kinds of people, more like kinds of sneezers lol. 

i suspect this has made things even weirder for me than for some... i find people i know sneezing to be pretty upsetting lol