Sneeze Fetish Forum

so recently I mentioned...

Klingon

so recently I mentioned in posts how my family has friends in Oklahoma that we're planning a visit to. we're still planning to go out there but as I told one of the staff recently my family is planning on adopting 2 of the young women that are sisters, into our family Kelly and Suzan. I looked into what it would take and I figured there would be an age limit and their being in their 30's to 40's they'd be too old it turns out that there's no federal adoption laws it's left up the states themselves so decide and in Oklahoma, there's no age limit we only have to convince the judge it's in their best interest and ours to adopt them. which i think should be easy enough in this case to prove. Kelly was left on the front step of the group home with nothing but a can of formula and the blanket she was wrapped in and the diaper she was wearing (she was an infant at the time) for some reason, the group home kept her instead of taking her to an adoption place, two years ago her younger sister (Suzan) tracked her down. neither of them has had an easy life and we have come to love them as family! so hopefully soon I will have two sisters added to my family. it turns out their of Maori ancestry which is unusual (especially in Oklahoma) but pretty cool! their trying to find information about the Maori culture and traditions but haven't discovered much. Kelly is more "cautiously curious" about it where Suzan wants to learn to live as a traditional Maori woman including Moko Kowai which thankfully mom talked her out of (at this point) the people of New Zealand where the Maori are from are familiar with it so it's not an issue but in the U.S. people aren't really aware of or familiar with it also we do not know the specific meaning it has for the Maori people culturally or spiritually and until we/she does it is in apropriate for her to get it we feel. Moko Kowai ( and yes I spelled it wrong i know) is a traditional female face tattoo between the chin and lower lip, it's supposed to be individualized we know but that's all we really know about it, and while their of that ancestry because they don't know much about it... it's best to avoid any-thing like that until they do know for certain. (an example of Moko Kowai image.png.74419455454810a7c62cac43e3f78cb9.png) Kelly does have a Maori flag shirt which I guess is acceptable. NOTE: the following picture is NOT Kelly ( I'm obviouly not going to share their actual pictures for obvious reasons,) the young woman is a Maori soccer player named Rona Peters. but they are similar in build image.png.9b9f79c4dcd6ba55f27270c3a20e46cb.png Suzan is taller and thinner build who looks more similar to this player Hilda Mariu image.png.1ed57ad99077df3d843f61220de3add6.png (without the blond hair and moko kowai) Suan is a left leg above the knee amputee. and I personal am cool with having them become part of our family. I know no one probly cares but to me it's cool to have the chance to have new sisters and I'm eager to have them be part of our family their good people.