Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quick One Shot Inspired by Toyota Ad Photo (M)

dragonko

Ad Photo

Call me odd, but was looking through some car ads and came across this photo and just thought this man was so adorable and immediately got the below idea in my head and had to write it quick and post. Just a quick one shot because the inspiration was there

-----------------------------------------

The drive up into the Blue Ridge Mountains was always beautiful this time of year. Thanksgiving and perfect fall foliage for their drive out from DC to her in-laws’ house in the mountains always made her smile, well, that and the couple of days off work with her family.

Sniff

Barely noticeable, but it was a sign that IT was beginning again. Her sweet husband Jake, every year, would insist that he wouldn’t need allergy meds because he “isn’t allergic to anything” and every year, something in the mountains would leave her husband sniffly and sneezy. “Here we go again,” she said with a chuckle.

“What do you mean?” he asked, glancing in her direction briefly.

“Oh, nothing, just that your “non-allergy” allergies are already starting to bug your nose,”

“They are not, sniff just a sniff, nothing to get excited about,” he said with a smile before turning back to the road. She knew that he was trying to play it cool, but that he was really trying to suppress any urge to sneeze. She also knew that once the sniffling started the sneezes were inevitable. She let him to it while she watched the trees go by outside, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she was proven wrong.

“-eh …” she glanced over as his face paused for a brief moment before settling back down, sniff, he wriggled his nose before relaxing his face again. She knew better than to say anything, the sneezes would come in their own time and he’d only get annoyed with her if she drew attention to them. She rolled her eyes to herself a little and went back to scrolling through her phone knowing her husband wasn’t going to be in a mood to talk right now.

hengkjchhh

She looked over to her husband mid-sneeze, suppressing it into his left hand. “That’s one,” she thought to herself, “only a few dozen more to go over the next few hours.” It’d start slow, one or two here and there for a bit before eventually he’d have an extended fit, she knew the pattern by now, he’d been like this ever since they had met years ago in college. It was almost cute, more endearing, of him in a way. The man would insist nothing was wrong, and would never even complain a little bit, despite the endless sneezing that everyone else could see had to be super uncomfortable for him.

hengkch, hengkjchh

“Bless you, honey” she said to him sympathetically and with a friendly smile.

“Thags … sniff *ahem* ugh, thanks,” he said back with a wet sounding sniff, but not risking any other words as his nose was still twitching a bit, clearly still itching a bit. She reached into the glove box to grab a pack of tissues that she had brought with them knowing this was going to be their next few days. She grabbed two and handed them to her husband who took them rolling his eyes. “You’re going to need them, don’t bother denying it,” she said with a laugh.

“Fine fine, you’re probably right, I still do fee- fe- hengkjchh, hnxtt, hengxch, hengkjchhuh” four sneezes tumbled out of him just as he got the tissues to his nose. “Ugh, babe, cad you hand be bore tidzues? I- hengkjchh, hnxxtchoo, hnxtch – ugh sniff sniffff ugh – I deed dew odes.”

“Here baby, use these,” she said, handing him some more and getting even more. She gently pat the back of his head knowing this was only the beginning of a long weekend for poor Jake’s nose.

This is so cute!! I love these characters, I'd love to see you continue this if possible!

• 4 weeks later...