Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self conscious

TheSneezeGirl

I have had a mental block for quite a while now when it comes to sneezing. But I really want to be brave enough to actually just sneeze in public. But I am so self conscious that people will look at me and think I’m disgusting. Does anyone else feel like this? Since posting on YouTube I am starting to feel a little bit better about my sneezes (I get nice comments) and I just want to get it over with and start letting them out. 

I may (or may not - you decide!) have gone through a similar process

I enjoy sneezing into (what I perceive as being) beautiful handkerchiefs. It took me a while to go public with this but, lo and behold, when I did, no-one batted an eyelid! (Slight reservation here: I've still yet to go fully public with an obviously lacy handkerchief - so I too, have a bravery threshold yet to be crossed)

Perhaps there will be people who'll disapprove of uncovered sneezing near to them, so maybe that's a consideration: cover your public sneezes (by whatever means you prefer)

Good luck - go for it!

14 hours ago, launderedlace said:

I may (or may not - you decide!) have gone through a similar process

I enjoy sneezing into (what I perceive as being) beautiful handkerchiefs. It took me a while to go public with this but, lo and behold, when I did, no-one batted an eyelid! (Slight reservation here: I've still yet to go fully public with an obviously lacy handkerchief - so I too, have a bravery threshold yet to be crossed)

Perhaps there will be people who'll disapprove of uncovered sneezing near to them, so maybe that's a consideration: cover your public sneezes (by whatever means you prefer)

Good luck - go for it!

I would never dream of uncovered sneezing in public. Would have to be into a tissue or my elbow. But if I feel the need to sneeze and I’m around people, my mental block kicks in. I just want to maybe get it over with and sneeze in front of people and then maybe my anxiety will lessen

Personally, I'm glad that you wouldn't want to make an uncovered public sneeze (and apologies if the thought of that made you cringe). I sense that you're pretty close to your 'taking the plunge' moment, and then being able to relax once you've done it 

in general, no one is paying that much attention to you. that applies to fetish and nonfetish behavior, everyone is too wrapped up in their own lives to care what some random in public does unless the person makes a point to directly interact with them.

even i obviously always pay a lot of attention to a sneeze in public but if you asked me to recall the last stranger who sneezed near me i wouldn't be able to tell you, and i have a vested interest. 

the random person who doesn't have a fetish isn't going to think twice, negatively or positively, if they even notice at all. at most you'll get a "bless you" and be forgotten by the end of the hour.

14 hours ago, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

in general, no one is paying that much attention to you. that applies to fetish and nonfetish behavior, everyone is too wrapped up in their own lives to care what some random in public does unless the person makes a point to directly interact with them.

even i obviously always pay a lot of attention to a sneeze in public but if you asked me to recall the last stranger who sneezed near me i wouldn't be able to tell you, and i have a vested interest. 

the random person who doesn't have a fetish isn't going to think twice, negatively or positively, if they even notice at all. at most you'll get a "bless you" and be forgotten by the end of the hour.

This. It’s similar to worrying about going to a gym and everyone watching you, but in reality no one does.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2024 at 4:44 AM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

Agreed! I'm sure nobody really pays a random sneeze or sneezes much mind in their day to day.

This is all great advice, maybe give yourself permission to sneeze initially in large public places where your in the crowd and over time maybe work towards smaller groups? 

I always envy people that can sneeze freely in public. To me, it feels like sneezing freely in public is like showing your nakedness in public lol! It will take me a longgggg time to be able to sneeze freely in public.. maybe a century lol

I still don't exactly like sneezing in public, but I've got over it for the most part. Now if its more than 2 back to back, I might try to go somewhere else afterwards just because I don't want people to say anything lol

2 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

I still don't exactly like sneezing in public, but I've got over it for the most part. Now if its more than 2 back to back, I might try to go somewhere else afterwards just because I don't want people to say anything lol

Hehehe 🤭 that’s cute. Do you like being blessed?

Just now, Barbie said:

Hehehe 🤭 that’s cute. Do you like being blessed?

Kinda, but at the same time it makes my face turn a little red. What about you?

17 minutes ago, tissueluvr said:

Kinda, but at the same time it makes my face turn a little red. What about you?

I love being blessed! It makes me feel like my sneezes were acknowledged lol😅😅

9 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I love being blessed! It makes me feel like my sneezes were acknowledged lol😅😅

Oh yeah I hear you there, I just don't like blushing over things like that😂