Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas tree sneezes

Double G

I’m very allergic to dust, and our Christmas tree (fake) is both dusty and has some fake snow stuff on its branches. It needs to be assembled, and putting it up and taking it down makes me sneeze. 
Yesterday I had to take it down, which involves taking the branches off the frame individually, and folding them down to store in the box. 

I needed to sneeze pretty much straight away, but I tried to hold it back because I had both hands full with the branches - but they were so dusty (and shedding little flakes of the fake snow stuff) that I couldn’t hold it. I started to sneeze really big sneezes, like HHUUUHHEESCHOO! Huh - HEHHHEESCHHHOO
I couldn’t cover, but after the first few I sneezed into the crook of my elbow - HEHHHTSCHHH! Ah…HATSCHH! 
That made it worse of course, because the dust was on my jumper, and set off another round of sneezing. 
My girlfriend was amused by how much I was sneezing, but when I gave the pieces to her to put in the box, she sneezed a big sneeze as well. 
We’re done for another year, anyway! We should probably get a new tree - ironically we got this one because the real ones make me sneeze. 🤣🤣🤣🤧🤧🤧

Bless you, that's awkward isn't it, when your hands are occupied with a job that's simultaneously irritating your nose?

I've always naturally had a huge, almost screamed sneeze when unrestrained, but more and more have learned to resort to pinched-nose stifles to try and keep some control at times, so can sympathise with "going over the top" when you can't get your hands to your nose...

I have always loved the scenario of sneezing when ones hands are full and there is literally no option of using them to cover it. How much more does a real tree make you sneeze over the fake one?

@Double G Bless you! 👃💛 Your description is so nice - the sneezes "sound" so forceful and tickly. 😊 Although I can imagine it must have been uncomfortable at that moment. 🌻 Thanks so much for sharing!

Bless you. :) I really enjoyed your descriptions as well. ❤️

9 hours ago, kiku said:

@Double G Bless you! 👃💛 Your description is so nice - the sneezes "sound" so forceful and tickly. 😊 Although I can imagine it must have been uncomfortable at that moment. 🌻 Thanks so much for sharing!

9 hours ago, Bondi said:

Bless you. :) I really enjoyed your descriptions as well. ❤️

Thank you both so much! 

I’m not uncomfortable sneezing around my girlfriend so I can let them out fully, which was a relief, because my nose was so tickly. (She got me a t shirt with a picture of Sneezy from Snow White for Christmas, because she thinks she’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣)

On 1/6/2024 at 4:54 PM, NoV said:

I have always loved the scenario of sneezing when ones hands are full and there is literally no option of using them to cover it. How much more does a real tree make you sneeze over the fake one?

It’s different in intensity I think. The fake one makes me sneeze only putting it up and down, but I sneeze very hard and quite rapidly because my nose is so irritated by the dust/flakes of ‘snow’.
Real ones make me sneeze as long as I’m around them (I think it varies according to the type of tree but I’ve never managed to work out the difference).  It’s not so hard and desperate - more itchy, with more time between sneezes, and easier to stifle. It gets worse the longer I’m around the tree, though.

I have a friend who has a Christmas party every year with a *huge* real tree, and I have to make sure I stay as far away as possible, because once I start sneezing more than a few times a minute it gets hard to concentrate/participate in conversation while trying to stifle my sneezes.  🤧

On 1/6/2024 at 5:50 AM, Double G said:

I’m very allergic to dust, and our Christmas tree (fake) is both dusty and has some fake snow stuff on its branches. It needs to be assembled, and putting it up and taking it down makes me sneeze. 
Yesterday I had to take it down, which involves taking the branches off the frame individually, and folding them down to store in the box. 

I needed to sneeze pretty much straight away, but I tried to hold it back because I had both hands full with the branches - but they were so dusty (and shedding little flakes of the fake snow stuff) that I couldn’t hold it. I started to sneeze really big sneezes, like HHUUUHHEESCHOO! Huh - HEHHHEESCHHHOO
I couldn’t cover, but after the first few I sneezed into the crook of my elbow - HEHHHTSCHHH! Ah…HATSCHH! 
That made it worse of course, because the dust was on my jumper, and set off another round of sneezing. 
My girlfriend was amused by how much I was sneezing, but when I gave the pieces to her to put in the box, she sneezed a big sneeze as well. 
We’re done for another year, anyway! We should probably get a new tree - ironically we got this one because the real ones make me sneeze. 🤣🤣🤣🤧🤧🤧

If your girlfriend is a fetishist, she would be SO LUCKY! You sound so allergic, and your sneezes seem so forceful and loud :wub:. I still remember them, from your videos; which I really miss, by the way 🥹.

Your allergic sneeziness actually remind me of Verity Simone :wub:. Unfortunately, her husband is not a fetishist; he doesn’t know, what he’s missing :P.

Edited by Saimou
More content.
2 hours ago, Saimou said:

If your girlfriend is a fetishist, she would be SO LUCKY! You sound so allergic, and your sneezes seem so forceful and loud :wub:. I still remember them, from your videos; which I really miss, by the way 🥹.

Your allergic sneeziness actually remind me of Verity Simone :wub:. Unfortunately, her husband is not a fetishist; he doesn’t know, what he’s missing :P.

She is not, sadly! But very supportive. 
I love Verity Simone, so that is quite the compliment, thank you!

Also, I have returned! (audio only, no videos though) 

https://youtube.com/@hattyshoo

On 1/9/2024 at 2:28 AM, Double G said:

She is not, sadly! But very supportive. 
I love Verity Simone, so that is quite the compliment, thank you!

Also, I have returned! (audio only, no videos though) 

https://youtube.com/@hattyshoo

Thank you, for letting me know; and you’re welcome, for the compliment. I love Verity Simone, too (just in case that wasn’t clear :P). I’m glad to hear your girlfriend is very supportive, even if she’s not a fetishist. I (and many others, I bet) would also love some obs of her, if that’s possible; though, we totally understand, if you’d prefer to keep them private.

I’ll definitely be checking out your new channel; and I’ll have my fingers and toes crossed that you keeping that new content, exclusively, as audio only, will prompt people to stop begging for a face reveal 🤞🏻🍀.

On 1/13/2024 at 5:00 PM, Saimou said:

Thank you, for letting me know; and you’re welcome, for the compliment. I love Verity Simone, too (just in case that wasn’t clear :P). I’m glad to hear your girlfriend is very supportive, even if she’s not a fetishist. I (and many others, I bet) would also love some obs of her, if that’s possible; though, we totally understand, if you’d prefer to keep them private.

I’ll definitely be checking out your new channel; and I’ll have my fingers and toes crossed that you keeping that new content, exclusively, as audio only, will prompt people to stop begging for a face reveal 🤞🏻🍀.

I wouldn’t do obs of my girlfriend - thank for being sensitive about asking! 
YouTube wise, I’m hoping audio only will stop YouTube taking it down - and less creepiness! 🤧❤️