Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Brain Overdrive

Likesn

As some of you may have noticed, I've been a little more active on the forum than usual lately. That is, in part, due to the fact that my brain keeps coming up with fetishy scenarios that I'm just dying to write. Maybe it's because of the holidays (especially Christmas), but I feel almost overwhelmed with ideas. It's gotten to the point where it's becoming a distraction sometimes, making it hard for me to concentrate on my daily life. For every drabble (or part of my ongoing story) that I wrote recently there were about two-three more things I didn't write. Honestly, it gets me a little worried sometimes. Is anyone else here experiencing a similar thing or have experienced it in the past? If so - how did you deal with it? Please tell me so I won't feel like I'm going crazy 😅

Nope perfectly normal. I come here and read others posts. That seems to help.

I actually think this is pretty normal. I experience the same thing, and I think it just feels magnified because this is a fetish. But I also will get random bursts where I am particularly passionate about one of my hobbies and want to engage in it non-stop...until I suddenly don't anymore.