Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you find your fetish fluctuates?

1a2b3d4c5

I’ve found that I have often periods of a few weeks where I’m really into all things sneeze-related (like right now 😂) followed by a few weeks/months where it’s in a lower gear. It’s still there, but I could easily go several days and hardly think about it. Does anyone else have this?

Oh holy hell yeah!! Though in my case it also tends to fluctuate with my hormonal cycle, which I guess makes sense. It also has to do with what else is going on and how my general mood and health is. A lot of the time I'm haunting the community anyway because I have some very good friends that I talk to about things that have nothing to do with the fetish, but we still talk over the forum or tumblr, so I'm kind of... there, but not really? :lol: 

Yes, I believe it's cycle related, even though I don't have an active one anymore, but my brain seems to think so😃🙃

Yeah I’m similar. I definitely have periods of a few days/a week where it’s more intense and all I want to do is read stories/obs etc on here. Other times I’ll come on here once or twice a week

Same! I think it also sometimes fluctuates for me because of my own internal shame. As much as I wish shame were not a factor for me, it does creep in occasionally and makes me overthink the fetish to the point where it's harder to derive joy/ pleasure from it. 

1 hour ago, Mal said:

Same! I think it also sometimes fluctuates for me because of my own internal shame. As much as I wish shame were not a factor for me, it does creep in occasionally and makes me overthink the fetish to the point where it's harder to derive joy/ pleasure from it. 

This is something I also dealt with. I’d really enjoy it for a while but then I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking “this is gross and weird” and I’d stop. Being on here has really helped though, since now I see it’s not that uncommon.

Oh mine definitely does. I can have periods of zero consumed sneeze content, and then I can have periods where it is all I can think about. It is definitely a little bit hormone related, but since I've started to rp more it has very happily stayed more consistent?? I guess forcing my brain to be creative around sneezing makes it hard to let go of the other aspects of it completely like I did before. It also makes me come back to here and to Tumblr where I have them, so by just being there I see stuff and it gets me drawn in again haha. 

Yep yep it does! Same with me! Mostly it blends with our hormonal cycles and where we are at life atm.. For the past few weeks, it’s being so high that it’s not even funny 😂😂😂

On 1/7/2024 at 10:34 AM, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

I’ve found that I have often periods of a few weeks where I’m really into all things sneeze-related (like right now 😂) followed by a few weeks/months where it’s in a lower gear. It’s still there, but I could easily go several days and hardly think about it. Does anyone else have this?

I wish I could put my sneeze fetish on pause for a few months lol. The moment I see a cute guy with a nice nose or sneeze...BOOM I'm turned on. I'm always on youtube or just generally looking for new sneezes lol

6 minutes ago, outdagamee said:

I wish I could put my sneeze fetish on pause for a few months lol. The moment I see a cute guy with a nice nose or sneeze...BOOM I'm turned on. I'm always on youtube or just generally looking for new sneezes lol

Lmao!! Same same

@Barbie

Same. Mostly dreams though.

Dream:
I'm hanging out with a sneezy man friend, we decide to take our relationship to the next level. Neither of us are near our homes, so we have a sleepover at a motel. He starts sneezing, we look at each other and the sparks fly. I wake up and haven't had The End yet.

I can totally relate to this. I've gotten to the point when I generally can not get turned on in public by anyone sneezing anymore. It's only id I'm actively thinking about the kink that the fetish really "flares up"

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 2:33 PM, RosieB said:

I can totally relate to this. I've gotten to the point when I generally can not get turned on in public by anyone sneezing anymore. It's only id I'm actively thinking about the kink that the fetish really "flares up"

Same here. There's a block or something in my brain that prevents me from reacting if I'm in public and if I'm achy or tired at home. But if I'm feeling good at home, I'm in my room listening to my favorite men sneezers on Y.T. OMG!

*I'm wondering, do the male sneezers have fluctuations also or just seasonal or colds?

It usually matches up with my cycle. When I’m in my fertile window, I think about it a lot and I get turned on much easier. When I’m on my period or in the days around it, I can go a while without really thinking about it much. 

1 hour ago, peach2218 said:

It usually matches up with my cycle. When I’m in my fertile window, I think about it a lot and I get turned on much easier. When I’m on my period or in the days around it, I can go a while without really thinking about it much. 

Yes exactly the same for me!

6 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Same here. There's a block or something in my brain that prevents me from reacting if I'm in public and if I'm achy or tired at home. But if I'm feeling good at home, I'm in my room listening to my favorite men sneezers on Y.T. OMG!

*I'm wondering, do the male sneezers have fluctuations also or just seasonal or colds?

Yeah I feel the exact same way when I'm listening to female sneeze vids lol. And to answer your question. For me. I am pretty sure I just get season colds but I can't speak for everybody. I also do have a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@snzyboi2484 if you're interested in more male sneeze vids.

On 1/26/2024 at 6:37 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

we have fluctuations too. At least I do:watsup:

On 1/26/2024 at 12:37 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

I definitely go through ups and downs with the fetish, sometimes it is much stronger than at other times - then I'll go through a short time when it seems to have very little effect on me

Yes, that's what I've discovered also, maybe every few weeks or so, not constantly.

There's nobody living near me who's a sneezer, so I listen to the males on YouTube. Guess what, there seem to be fewer males than females out there, sadly. I have the same name there as here and a few sneezes there.

I'm bisexual and initially I would have said no, but I find myself equally drawn to all genders' sneezing (which is wild because I had a strong preference for women for like...the moment I realized I had this fetish.

All things in this world fluctuate. Everything in life goes in cycles.