Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Princess and The Frog - Naveen and Tiana (M + F)

Lilyama

Hello, still relatively new to the forum and to writing so constructive criticism and feedback is much appreciated! I hope I am not violating any rules as I checked that Tiana is 19 and Naveen is 20, if not those are the ages I am writing them as here. 

Naveen tuned his ukulele sitting on the stage, staring out at the tables that would soon be filled with laughter and joy from the customers he loved dearly. He let out a deep yawn. It had been months since he and Tiana had opened Tiana's Place, and there hadn't been a single day where the restaurant wasn't jam packed and busy. Such business came at a price, being up very early in the morning and working late every night. Still, he treasured every minute of it. How could he not? He got to spend it all with the love of his life... 

'Naveen?' 

Speaking of whom. Naveen looked to his side to find Tiana kneeling next to him. He felt slightly ashamed. If he was tired, he couldn't imagine how she felt. While she now had a large cooking staff, it was in Tianas nature to take on the majority of the work. She was used to looking out for herself and working hard to achieve her goals. That didn't change so easily. Even so, she always had time to check in on her husband. Only this time she had a little more to worry about. 

'Sweetie, you don't look so great.' Tiana said as she tried to reach for Naveens forehead. 

To be honest, they were both pretty rough. The winter season had been harsh and graced them with sore noses and throats. Their conditions had only been worsened by the rigour of their work. But they were both as stubborn as each other and would not back down for their own individual reasons. For Naveen, it was that he spent so much of his life not knowing what he wanted out of it. Now that he knew, he didn't want to stop, even for a second. Plus, he wanted to prove he could keep up with Tiana. 

'I'm fine, my love.' Naveen said, taking her hand and patting it lovingly. He felt a cough creeping up him, but disguised it as a throat clearing. When Tiana looked at him with concern, he pulled both of them up to standing and walked with her to the kitchen. 

'I'll prove it. What's on the menu today, Head Chef?' Naveen said as he put on an apron. 

'You really think you can master my famous beignets?' Tiana asked with a smirk on her face. 

Naveen smiled. Even though his passion was music, he loved learning new things, especially from Tiana. But what he loved the most, was friendly competition. 

'Not master, my dear. Better. Let's have a bake off. If I win, you take the day off and let me serve the customers my beignets. If you win, I'll take the day off.'

'Oh, it's on.' Tiana smiled, also loving a friendly challenge, especially one she knew she could win. 

Both Tiana and Naveen had no problems making their respective bowls of batter up until they had to sift in the flour. Naveen noticed as he measured the flour his nose was getting more and more bothered. He sniffed hard to stop the tickle, audible enough to alert Tiana. 

'You alright over there?' She asked as he poured his flour into his sieve. 

'No need to worry about me, love.' Naveen declared as he absent mindendly sieved the flour. The more and more he sieved, the more agitated his nose got, and by the end, he was sure he was gonna sneeze. 

'Heh - hah' he started. He put the sieve down and rubbed his nose with his finger strongly. Miraculously, the itch subsided, and content with himself he started to mix the batter. 

Tiana had to stop herself from smiling. Silly man. He was too proud to admit defeat, but it would catch up to him in the end. Naveen thought the itch had gone entirely. Little did he know it had only gone momentarily, only to come back at least 3 times more intense. Naveen was left with no time to react as he let out an explosive 'HESCHEW! HAS HEW! HEH-HE-HESCHEW!' into the batter. 

He was so shocked he dropped his bowl. Luckily it was metal, so the bowl was intact, but the mixture was spilt as well as contaminated with Naveens germs. It took all Tiana's will not to laugh at her poor husband. Instead, she gave him a green handkerchief and kissed his nose fondly. 

'Bless you, my love. I'll clean this up, you take a seat and rest. I guess this means I win, seeing as we can't serve the customers floor batter.' Tiana said lovingly, but couldn't help being a tiny bit smug. 

Naveen sniffled miserably as he blew his nose and sat while she finished her mixture and fried the beignets. As Tiana sieved powdered sugar onto the finished beignets, she noticed her own nose getting tickly. Her nose wasn't usually sensitive, but with the flour, her unacknowledged cold and her nonstop work hours, everything had accumulated and worn her down.

'Hah-ah- hih' She began to hitch. 

Naveen picked up on this straight away and formulated a plan. He stood behind Tiana and wrapped his arms around her body. 

'Well done, my love.' he said mischievously

'Nave- heeh' she tried to protest. She couldn't move her arms, and didn't want to sneeze on him, which left only one option. 

'HITCHEW! HICHEW! HIH-HIH-HITSCHEW!' on her beignets. 

She wiped her nose as he unwrapped his arms. 

'Sorry love, but I believe that means we both lose. We can't serve the customers germy food either.' Naveen smirked.

'Naveen!' Tiana exclaimed, only ever calling him by his name in frustration. She glared at him, annoyed but after he offered back her hankie with his genuine, kind smile she instead chuckled and gave him a hug after blowing her own nose. 

'What are we going to do? We've only wasted ingredients, made no food for today so far.' Tiana asked defeatedly. 

'Well, seeing as both of us lost and neither of us are fit for the kitchen, let's both take the day off to rest. Our staff can be without us for one day.' 

Normally, Tiana would've never agreed to take the day off. She was used to pushing through sickness, but a relaxing day with the man she loved sounded about the best idea in a long time. Arm in arm, they walked out the kitchen together and headed upstairs to their small but cosy apartment above the restaurant. 

That's it for now, I might do a part 2 where they take care of each other while battling their colds but I'll need to think of more ideas for that. Again, please let me know if you enjoyed it and what I can add or do to improve! 

I really like this! It’s honestly the first time I’ve seen this fandom on the forum. Is the princess and the frog one of your favorite Disney movies? And to my knowledge, I don’t think you broke any rules…At least not to my knowledge. They’re both over 18, so…yeah