Sneeze Fetish Forum

Issues With Y.T.

kathleenh4656

Hi all. This may or may not be forum related, but I was locked out from posting my sneezes on my Y.T., hopefully not too long. I had to provide "proof of identity", by giving my cell number. I hope it was really Y.T. and not a scammer. Please be careful in the social media world. I've had more than my fair share of new cell numbers and better phones over the years.

Kathleen, can you describe what happened? (Obviously I am not asking you to post any personal details or anything).

What were you trying to do? And how did they ask for your cell number?

It has been over 10 years since I posted wavs of my sneezes on YouTube, but I don't remember ever having to give them a phone number. Please do be careful.

I was posting several short, single sneeze vids one after another and the 7th one didn't go through. "You have reached the daily posting limit". WHAT DAILY POSTING LIMIT? Then there was a message about please verify your identity by confirming your cell number. I have Gmail and Y.T. for communication and listening to music or health care vids. I got the impression they thought I was acting like a spammer? Because of excessive activity? Late at night, when I'm trying to relax and feel sleepy.

I've only started recently posting my sneezes, after chatting with a few, already established male sneezers whom I like. I guess I got a little over anxious with posting and drew suspicion?

YouTube seems to be a jackpot area for sneeze fetish people to post and enjoy. I hope they're not going to change anything.

So after that YouTube fun on Sunday, the 6th, I removed the older posts and shut down for the night. It sort of creeped me out that YouTube was counting posts and watching my activity. Shudder.

While we all want to hear your sneezes, if YouTube makes you uncomfortable you shouldn't make yourself uncomfortable. 

I've left a few short videos there, but probably not posting any more.

I didn't pay for the monthly voice recorder, so I'm not making anything professional.

7 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

While we all want to hear your sneezes, if YouTube makes you uncomfortable you shouldn't make yourself uncomfortable. 

I left 3 singles and 2 doubles there on Sunday/Monday. I was so tired I cussed at them and stopped.

On 1/11/2024 at 7:06 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

It sort of creeped me out that YouTube was counting posts and watching my activity. Shudder.

As snzman2016 said above, if YouTube makes you feel uncomfortable, then you really don't need to share sneezes there.

But please don't worry that they are watching you - YouTube will have automatic limits stopping people posting too many videos in one day, to stop a bad user spamming hundreds of videos. It's won't be real humans watching you personally.

On 1/11/2024 at 1:52 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

I didn't pay for the monthly voice recorder, so I'm not making anything professional.

Also - I don't know what this voice recorder is... but if you are using a laptop computer, I think all laptops come with built-in microphones now, so you should never need to pay for a product to record yourself. You can look up the "sound recorder" app that comes on your computer.

Hope you don't mind me saying - I just don't want you wasting money on a dodgy product, I've done that a couple of times in the past.

No it's a free app on my cell phone, unless I pay to upgrade it.

4 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

I found them, too bad YT doesn't do chat

They allow comments I believe.

18 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

No it's a free app on my cell phone, unless I pay to upgrade it.

Oh sorry, I see. I've never tried recording sneezes on my cell phone.