Sneeze Fetish Forum

What specifically about sneezing do you think makes it attractive?

1a2b3d4c5

If you had to boil it down, what do you think it is about sneezing that does it for you? For me I think it’s the loss of control - the fact that no matter how much they don’t want it to happen, the person can’t really stop it.

It's like orgasms, so the loss of control, the build up, the not knowing when it's gonna happen, so hitching etc...and then the intensity of how it comes out.

Oh yes Obsexion, the strong ACHOOO at the end, either I feel a tickle or I don't just by hearing them.

I fantasize about in person scenarios. I would love a male who enjoys sneezes, for a few dates to see if anything else happens. Someone who enjoys cooking, going out, sightseeing, maybe a few sleepovers.

I totally agree. I think for me it's a combination of the anticipation followed by the loss of control. I absolutely love hitches and where you can tell someone's got a tickle and then seeing it resolve, something about it is very satisfying. Also talking through the buildups or sneezes!? Especially if it's obvious the person's going to lose something about the desperation is so good.

It's most definitely the loss of control. Especially when it comes in multiple.

Plus, being able to see that itchy helpless facial expression during the buildup

For me it’s the desperation/loss of control, especially when someone is sick/suffering from allergies. Random sneezes in isolation aren’t really my thing.

There’s something so attractive about that look on a woman’s face right before a sneeze. Then the release of the Achoo and hopefully a few more haha!

For me it's the tickle, especially during long fits where it refuses to go away, and the loss of control.

Yeah imma agree with you it’s the loss of control and vulnerability for me. 

On 1/11/2024 at 2:06 AM, obsexion said:

It's like orgasms, so the loss of control, the build up, the not knowing when it's gonna happen, so hitching etc...and then the intensity of how it comes out.

I never thought about it that way, that’s very true. I’m surprised it’s not a more common fetish when you think of it like that.

On 1/11/2024 at 3:56 PM, TartanSneezer said:

For me it’s the desperation/loss of control, especially when someone is sick/suffering from allergies. Random sneezes in isolation aren’t really my thing.

Totally agree, it’s the same for me. Just a random sneeze isn’t super interesting to me.