Sneeze Fetish Forum

classmate's sneezing

pinkypie

I was going to post about this like a month ago and I totally forgot until now but it was a pretty cute situation so hopefully someone enjoys it.

I go to a pretty large university and it's my first year so I'm taking a lot of large lecture based classes of 400 or more. Well I had one class that was very small, about 20 people total and we mostly did individual work until the last assignment, which was a group project. I was not in class the day that groups were assigned so I was put into a random group with a few other girls and 1 guy. Well the first day we're being told about this project, this guy, lets call him M, was obviously kind of coming down with something. Either that or the cold air was irritating his nose because he sneezed probably 6 times in the first few minutes that class started. I sat at the back corner, farthest away from the professor and he sat in the front right in front of where she was standing so I got to witness this whole thing! I noticed when he came in he was a little sniffly and when he sat down he rubbed his nose a little bit. Then right before the prof started talking I saw the first sneeze. It was totally silent. The only way I knew it was a sneeze is because I could see him raise his wrist toward his face and his shoulders rise and bunch up a bit before he jerked forward ever so slightly. He sniffed again and continued listening to the teacher. Then he sneezed again and I think this one snuck up on him a little because it was a slightly audible double- hh-chnxt chnxt. Honestly it was so cute. Then like 30 seconds later he sneezed again, this time it was getting more powerful and harder to control because he hitched twice in between them and the second one slipped out a little hhe-chnxt hhe he-nxchoo. At this point I think he realized this wasn't going to stop because he got up and left class, but as he went into the hall I could see his shoulders bunch up and his head snap down again. Unfortunately I didn't hear anything so I think it was another silent stifle. He was gone for a few minutes before coming back, his nose slightly red at the tip. The rest of this class went smoothly with just a couple sniffles from him.

Next time we had class though, we were told to break off into our groups and discuss the project. One of the girls wasn't there yet and the other girl left the room to refill her water bottle so it was just me and him sitting next to each other. The rest of the class was talking and it was pretty loud which is why I didn't notice, but he was apparently feeling sneezy again because I sensed some movement and heard a familiar sound coming from next to me hhhe-assshoo. This one he actually let out! It was very nice sounding, not super wet but a light spraying sound and just the right amount of desperation. He had leaned into his arm away from me so as he turned back to face me I blessed him. He apologized and I was like bruh what are u sorry for that was adorable but obviously just in my head. As our groupmate came back in from filling her water bottle I was treated to 2 more sneezes. aashooo hhe-ngxt. He managed to stifle the last one just as she was sitting down, and we both blessed him. He was blushing a little, which is kind of funny to see on a frat pledge but it made me think that he has some kind of mental block against sneezing in front of too many people. Either way it was cute and a nice observation.

I'm pretty sure that's the last of the sneezes I got from him but if I remember more I'll update yall.

Awww this is so cute! I love how embarrassed he got☺️☺️ anyhoo that was such a treat !

Wow, thanks for this! I’m in college too, and in my first year I remember the girl sitting behind me having some sort of allergy attack in one of those big lecture halls. It made it rather difficult to focus on the lecture 😅

On 1/14/2024 at 10:43 PM, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

Wow, thanks for this! I’m in college too, and in my first year I remember the girl sitting behind me having some sort of allergy attack in one of those big lecture halls. It made it rather difficult to focus on the lecture 😅

Yes! It's the worst in lecture halls when you're trying to focus on the class content but someone's being distracting. Luckily all this happened when I didn't need to pay too much attention.

On 1/17/2024 at 1:42 AM, pinkypie said:

Yes! It's the worst in lecture halls when you're trying to focus on the class content but someone's being distracting. Luckily all this happened when I didn't need to pay too much attention.

Well that’s good. Yeah normally it’s people who for some reason still come to lectures even though they just talk the whole time. So annoying.

• 2 weeks later...