Sneeze Fetish Forum

Christmas Cold

TartanSneezer

I’ve put this in here because there wasn’t much sneezing involved - just a lot of congestion, nose blowing and a runny nose.

I’d had a sore throat and tickly cough for about a week before Christmas. I did a test for the dreaded Covid but was all clear on that front. The cough never actually got worse even as the illness progressed.

I woke up on Christmas Day with the same sore throat and cough. I hate being sick in front of my family so I was relieved I hadn’t woken up feeling awful. However, by the time we sat round for Christmas dinner my nose had begun running quite a bit, which was a new symptom. I hate using tissues/blowing my nose in front of people so I was trying my best to wipe my nose discreetly on my hand and sniffling quietly. As the evening wore on I had to use a napkin to wipe my nose as my sniffles were becoming a bit more congested and I was asked if I was feeling ok. I really hate being asked that, but had to admit I had a cold. 

I managed to escape the situation earlier than I expected which was a massive relief. Once I got home I was straight to bed and shivering with a box of tissues. I was shocked with how quickly I’d gone from a runny nose to really snotty and congested. My nose blows were quite soft but very snotty. I think I only got about 4 hours sleep that night because my nose was so stuffy and I was having to breathe through my mouth, which I despise. 

The congestion lasted for about 3/4 days. I used a combination of nasal sprays, medicine and a menthol inhalers to try and ease it in the evenings because it was miserable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 2:40 AM, hellopeople123 said:

sounds like a great cold

hope youre recovering!

Thanks! It was both a blessing and a curse that it came in between Christmas and New Year when I was already off work