Sneeze Fetish Forum

Clockwork sneezing

Kidder

I have a female colleague (late 20s, medium height, mediterranean features) who sneezes every day between 9:10 and 9:15 in the morning. It’s always a single sneeze that’s a hands-free stifle. She’ll sneeze randomly in the afternoon but in the morning it is exactly once and the same time every day. There’s nothing happening in the environment (e.g heating turing on) that seems to trigger it so it really seems time dependent. Curious if others have observed something similar?

Is that maybe when she first arrives into your place of work? Could be something to do with the lighting/her body adapting to the temperature?

I’ll usually always sneeze getting out of bed in the morning in the winter when I turn the light on in the bathroom before taking a shower. I’m assuming it’s because of the light 

I posted an obs about a co-worker who is very similar:

She sneezes every day. On a normal day, she will sneeze a few times a day but at worst, there are two times of the day when she is guaranteed to sneeze: 15-30 minutes after she gets to work and 15-30 minutes after she comes back from her lunch break. 

I also have a work colleague who sneezes at pretty much exactly the same time every day. It is always just after she arrives at work and gets settled at her desk. She blames the building, and says its her nose adjusting to the atmosphere. Usually once those sneezes are over, she's pretty much done for the day :D  

I have worked morning, afternoon and nights through the years depending on the employer mainly in office environments.

I have also had alot of roomates over the years also.

There was a roommate I was in the next to me, who would usually a sneezing around three o'clock in the morning. He would usually sneeze around 6 to 8 times in a row with a about a minute between sneezes. He luckily had zero manners, so he just sneezed very loud. 

I remember also working at an office where about one-third of the guys would be very sneezey during the first few hours and then much less sneezing after about 9am.

Edited by colorado198219