Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dusty Sleep away Camp

Imgonnasneeze

I've wanted to put this on here for a while and I was putting off writing it up but I finally did it! As I feel like has been a common theme this is from last summer at sleep away camp I was working at. It was at a slightly different location this year and everything was just SUPER dusty. Not really like indoor dust just a fine grey dirt that was constantly getting kicked up. By a few days in it was getting to pretty much everyone, but especially one of the other consolers (male, kinda short). He's only a year older than me but has been working a lot more summers than I have. We can call him K. 

K was just sort of constantly sniffy and complaining about how dusty it was. He usually seemed mildly bothered and occasionally would sneeze. Not super loud but pretty harsh like "HiiUhschoo" He was always pretty embarrassed which I like for some reason haha. I think he held back a lot of sneezes too because there were so many times I thought I heard him hitching or scrubbing at his nose with no outcome. That could have been my imagination though lol. I wasn't exactly staring the whole time either so he could have been stifling silently. When he sneezed he gets really tense and eyes close hard shut. Sometimes he bent down a little bit with them. Then he usually quietly appologized and continued sniffing/rubbbing his nose until it calmed down a bit. I never heard him sneeze more than once at a time sadly.

Some of my favorite moments were at staff meetings late at night. Everyone was always really tired and I guess K was more comfortable to let out his sneezes with only the other counselors around. One night it seemed like every 5 minutes or so he interrupted the discussion with a "huh..hurshoo" or a "Hashuooo!" It went on probably only 25 minutes but I was distracted for most of them. That night he was consistently blessed but later on people started to tune it out. He would just get a sort of acknowledgement or a sorry look. I did start to feel bad. Once he interrupted himself which was adorable. I have no idea what the topic was but as he was saying something he just sort of stopped, sighed….                                        "one second...hih" 
 He tilted his head back. 
"huh hiiih? hachuooo! *snurf*"
"bless you K"
"*clears throat* mmhm thanks"
aah it was by far my favorite bit. Words cannot do it justice. He has some of my favorite sneezes- not too quiet and not too loud. And the constant talk about it was 😮‍💨

Another great part of the situation was his voice though all of this. It became really raspy and campers started commenting on it. He continued to blame it on the dust but people sort of started to assume he was also getting sick. I now think he probably was because I ended up with a sore throat and a mild cold after the camp was over.