Sneeze Fetish Forum

So yesterday I tested positive for influenza. I’d been sick a day or two prior, coughing and sneezing messily, blowing my oozing nose almost nonstop, and feverish. 

Right now, I can’t breathe through my nose. There is so much snot, and my sinuses ache. Whenever I blow, it’s thick and difficult to clear but makes these great gurgling noises ending in a snotty honk. My snot started to turn yellow today, for anyone into that.

I am blowing into Puffs Plus but have my hankies as well for when my nose is red and chapped. My sneezes sound like HAAAAIIISSSSCHOOO! They’re really strong, probably because my nose is stuffed up and trying to clear itself. 

Hope you enjoyed! 

Bless you soo much @CharliesGirl. Hope that you're feeling better. What hankies do you have? Are they male / female?

I have both men’s and women’s hankies, big cotton ones. I like solid colored men’s hankies the best. I’m still here on my couch, coughing and blowing my nose all day. I’m starting to feel a little better today, so that’s good. 

7 hours ago, CharliesGirl said:

I have both men’s and women’s hankies, big cotton ones. I like solid colored men’s hankies the best. I’m still here on my couch, coughing and blowing my nose all day. I’m starting to feel a little better today, so that’s good. 

Aaaawwww bless you lots. I bet they are nice and soft for your nose. I love my big cotton hankies too

15 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

When you are sick do you like your symptoms? For example your snot ahah

If I’m not feeling too badly, yes, I love blowing my nose actually, and sneezing is bliss to me! 

On 1/27/2024 at 7:09 PM, TomNatworthy said:

Hi @CharliesGirl, I hope you are feeling better!

When you are sick do you like your symptoms? For example your snot ahah

Sorry for the delay in my response. It’s not fun getting sick but I do enjoy sneezing and blowing my nose productively. 

On 4/2/2024 at 16:52, CharliesGirl said:

Mi scuso per il ritardo nella mia risposta. Non è divertente ammalarsi, ma mi piace starnutire e soffiarmi il naso in modo produttivo. 

Don't worry! I understand what you're saying and I fully agree. Anyway, I like your records a lot!

After you blow your nose do you look in the tissue?

On 1/28/2024 at 10:58 AM, CharliesGirl said:

If I’m not feeling too badly, yes, I love blowing my nose actually, and sneezing is bliss to me! 

As they say, being sick can be a blessing and a curse for a sneeze fetishist. 

On 2/7/2024 at 11:53 AM, TomNatworthy said:

After you blow your nose do you look in the tissue?

Yes, pretty much always! 

On 2/7/2024 at 6:25 PM, Engmanny said:

Feel better CG.. Flu is horrible common cold is enough for us and you! 

I agree! Thank you. 

On 1/28/2024 at 9:58 AM, CharliesGirl said:

Do you love blowing your nose more the louder it ends up coming out? Do they have any connection to each other? Hope you're feeling better now!

On 2/15/2024 at 1:12 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Do you love blowing your nose more the louder it ends up coming out? Do they have any connection to each other? Hope you're feeling better now!

I like my loud blows and the louder the better. I also like the quieter gurgly blows. 

On 1/16/2024 at 5:51 PM, CharliesGirl said:

My snot started to turn yellow today, for anyone into that.

Oh that woulda made my day! I hope it passed through your system quick though.

I saw you said you like blowing your nose but nobody deserves the flu. I know that was rough!