Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wondering about this...

Lilsgjerd

Anyone else sometimes wonder how many people we interact with (especially on a daily basis) have this fetish? Obviously it's not something that we go around displaying or telling people, so we really don't know who else has this. Who knows, maybe people we know and maybe are close with also have this fetish! 

Yes I totally do! Because chances are we do know of someone else who has it. It also just makes me think about how much we don’t tell each other in general. Like this fetish is a part of who I am that (almost definitely) no one will ever know. Even the people we’re closest to probably have similar things they keep hidden. Like what aren’t they telling us? It’s weird to think about.

Yeah I think about it now and again. I’ll find myself sometimes thinking I spot signs in others as well - conversations about sneezes, colds etc and enthusiastic bless yous. 

Its always peaks my curousity to think that the people i pass by daily have the same secret attraction to sneezes as me... if only to find out something like that

I think about this often! People are very private about their fetishes lol. I'm also willing to bet there are tons of people who haven't even realized they like sneezes yet or haven't fully awaken to the fetish. I would love to meet someone in person who shares the fetish though. Just to have someone to talk to about it in person. 

I never really think about this except from the "sexual preferences/fetishes are inherited" theory's POV because that always feels fucky. I live in a small-ish country and know many enough others through this place and Tumblr - it just feels statistically unlikely for ramdom people I meet to share "the" kink.

It's possible that someone I know has the fetish, but unless I learn otherwise, I assume the other person doesn't have the fetish and has no idea that the fetish even exists. 

Very true. It's taken me several years to realize I have a sneeze fetish, that it has a name and a few more to look up the subject online. What an eye opener, on Google of all places, which owns YouTube.

I used to wonder how life will be if every one of us had our fetishes written on our foreheads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @kiku what you you think about this?

It’s fun to consider just how many of us are out there! I’ve personally never stumbled across anyone with this fetish by chance, but a few years back when I told a friend I’d known for years, they confessed to having a different, but still pretty strange fetish. You’d think it wouldn’t have the same significance as finding someone that’s into sneezing, but I would argue it was just as cool! Something about knowing each other for years, and yet never realizing until then that we both carried something weird like this with us. There’s just a special and intimate understanding between us even though we’re into different things. It’s one of those interactions that will always make me feel like life has a funny way of bringing people together sometimes! You really just never know who you might meet haha.

6 hours ago, Barbie said:

I used to wonder how life will be if every one of us had our fetishes written on our foreheads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @kiku what you you think about this?

Waaahhhhh nooooo!!! 😱😱 What a terrible thing to imagine!... I'm very happy to keep my little secret to myself in the "real world". And I don't really wonder if anyone I know has it too... My impression is, no, there is nobody like me around, but who knows, I may be wrong!... 😅

I've wondered this on many occasions. 🤔 

I wonder if that was the case would well-meaning but rude people try to make us be quiet? Let's not give bullies something else to pick on us about.

I think about this more than I would care to admit. I think we need some kind of passphrase or something so we can identify each other in public lol 😂

On 1/17/2024 at 4:10 AM, Lilsgjerd said:

Anyone else sometimes wonder how many people we interact with (especially on a daily basis) have this fetish? Obviously it's not something that we go around displaying or telling people, so we really don't know who else has this. Who knows, maybe people we know and maybe are close with also have this fetish! 

Great question. Have often thought about this. There is a lady I've known for 30 odd years and I'd never seen her sneeze. I have labelled her a suspect, but have no proof other than that.

Someone on here once suggested we could wear a discreet badge of some sort. Problem with that is how do you explain what it is to those folk you see regularly...cos you know they're going to ask 🤔

10 hours ago, haymaker said:

Great question. Have often thought about this. There is a lady I've known for 30 odd years and I'd never seen her sneeze. I have labelled her a suspect, but have no proof other than that.

Someone on here once suggested we could wear a discreet badge of some sort. Problem with that is how do you explain what it is to those folk you see regularly...cos you know they're going to ask 🤔

Why is she a suspect?

On 1/21/2024 at 2:04 PM, haymaker said:

Good question Haymaker... I can tell immediately if someone has arthritis in the
knee(s) which could be caused by many illnesses. I watch for the limp or the cane.

Maybe SFF's should have a handkerchief showing in a pocket or purse, fanny pack.

Side benefit of recognizing one of us: If I was a thief, I don't think I would try to steal the bag or wallet with the hanky hanging on it.🤧

On 1/22/2024 at 5:15 AM, Hankysneeze said:

Why is she a suspect?

Well, as you may know many of us find ways to conceal our sneezes in public.  Either that, or in some cases there is a mental block that actually prevents us from sneezing in front of others. Both scenarios have been described on these pages. So, that is why.

It's a tenuous piece of evidence I will admit, but when you think about it, there is unlikely to be any overt signs that someone is 'one of us' unless they confess to it in conversation. 

I’ve never met someone in person who has sneeze fetish. I could meet one of them, they’ll become my bestie straight.

I never really thought about it before, always figured we were somewhat of a rarity lol.