Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi!!

SeriSerine

Hi everyone! I'm new-ish to the forum! I've been a long time lurker of the forum and have been so so so scared to make an account until now. I initially found the forum when I was around 12 years old through a fanfic that I really enjoyed, now I'm almost twice that age ;-;. I do really enjoy writing stories, though I've never really attempted to write a sneeze fic before. I wouldn't mind dabbling into that at all, but I assume that comes with it's own challenges.

Strangely enough, I've actually never struggled with having the fetish. I have told a couple people about it and they were/are the most accepting people ever. But I think the reason is because it's never on my mind or even in the back of my mind. It's almost like it's ignored until I hear "the" sneeze. If that makes sense?   

Well, that was my intro! I'm really excited to be part of a community that's so welcoming! And I can't wait to meet you all!  

Welcome and it's good to have you.  Once you write that first sneezefic it's impossible to stop...so you should totally write one! :D

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to post!