Sneeze Fetish Forum

sniffly nose of mine

AntheaHolmes

I'm back, kinda. ☺️

This is going to be a self obs. Today, I had to go to the pharmacy in my local mall and there's this new perfume counter in the middle of the way to the pharmacy and while I passed it, the lady at the counter spritzed some into the air for another customer and I was in the midst of the air she sprayed the perfume...boy, my nose didn't agree. It was instantly itchy and ticklish. I rubbed it thoroughly and sniffed a few times to get rid of the running mucus forming in my sinuses. I didn't sneeze but the itch continued until I was finally out of the mall, unfortunately I had to wait a long time at the pharmacy which didn't help my itchy nose. I'm just glad my eyes didn't start tearing, that would have been embarrassing. 

This kinda situation with perfume and strong scents in general is not new to me.

My nose gets insulted in most perfumeries and sometimes at the drugstore, when people "try" the deodorants or perfume instead of buying it "blind". I understand that they wanna test the scent but it's just too much for my nose. 

Do you have trouble with perfume or/and scents?

Sometimes the strong scents there keep irritating my nose a little bit. But most of the time I am able to avoid sneezing. 

But when I directly sniffle anything like perfume or vinegar it usually sets me off. 🤧😇

Nice obs. My aftershave makes me sneeze every time I put it on but after that I’m fine 

9 hours ago, TartanSneezer said:

Nice obs. My aftershave makes me sneeze every time I put it on but after that I’m fine 

Wow, that's kinda nice. Love a good aftershave. I have a perfume I'm allergic too as well but obviously I don't use it because it's making me very itchy. My girlfriend loves it and uses it sometimes. It's by Burberry. 

I don't sneeze from people spraying perfume, maybe since I'm in public when it happens, I don't know, but it can cause my nose to burn and feel irritated. People probably should be careful about what they spray in public, since someone might be allergic to it, and sometimes the reactions can be a lot worse than an irritated nose. :(

4 hours ago, Bondi said:

I don't sneeze from people spraying perfume, maybe since I'm in public when it happens, I don't know, but it can cause my nose to burn and feel irritated. People probably should be careful about what they spray in public, since someone might be allergic to it, and sometimes the reactions can be a lot worse than an irritated nose. :(

Yeah. That's true. One time, when I was at the drugstore I got a hive because someone sprayed something....it was unpleasant.