Sneeze Fetish Forum

are there any good fetish songs?

Embarrassment578

I constantly see different songs able to present a gravitation of interest around fetishes or kinks and have yet to encounter Anything that would spark the interest of someone within This community because youtube just gives me pre schooler songs and weird stuff. I'd appreciate if anyone who might've found something interesting could comment it or say something about it Anyway have a good day guys drink some water

Alright, trying to think of songs featuring our interest... 

The Pop Star's Fear of the Pollen Count

Achoo-cha-cha (There is an English and a Chinese version around I believe)

Songs that feature our interest but are not focused on it:

There is one in the Court Jester (1954(?)) Line is something along the lines of "Achoo! After the dust had cleared, half the cast, had a beard..." 

I know I know more of them, but I am struggling to recall them. :lol: 

Everything Happens to Me by Tom Adair and Matt Dennis. It's a jazz standard featuring the lines "I guess I'll go through life just catching colds and missing trains," and "I never miss a thing; I've had the measles and the mumps." My favorite recording of it is Chet Baker, he always sounds so sweet and downhearted. Also Timothee Chalamet sings the whole song in that Woody Allen movie he did, A Rainy Day in New York. That was a very wonderful surprise (because the rest of the movie really wasn't great). It doesn't have any references to sneezing or anything but I do love the imagery it conjures. Plus it's a gorgeous tune, especially when sung by Chet Baker. (And Frank Sinatra, if you like that sort of thing.) 

I think this fits: 

I feel the need to say: don't comment anything inappropriate on any media involving sneezing. For this video and other videos

Here's one by Rita Pavone about having a cold. There's a Spanish and an Italian version. If an English cover exist, I haven't found it, though I did once find a cover of the Spanish version by a different artist.

A German song by Nina Hagen also about a cold.

Here’s an Aria filled with sneezing. Technically the character is male, but they are always played by women!

Emmanuel chabrier couplets de lazuli