Sneeze Fetish Forum

tickly nose because of handcream

AntheaHolmes

The cold wind didn't do my hands any good, so I bought a new handcream, apparently I'm a bit allergic/sensitive to it, because every time I rub it in, it makes my nose itch. It also makes my hands itch, despite the help for my dry skin. 

I was a fool for not looking at the INCI-List. Of course it has perfume and other allergenic scents in it. So, I'm sitting here now at work, with softer hands but a itchy nose. 

I also made the mistake to rub my nose with freshly creamed hands...*stupid* 

Blowing my nose helped a bit. 

I definitely need another handcream. 

I hope you get a chance to go out and buy something that doesn't give you a reaction. This must be very distracting.

3 hours ago, Honkytonklagoon said:

I hope you get a chance to go out and buy something that doesn't give you a reaction. This must be very distracting.

Thanks. Yeah. It is, but it was my fault in the beginning. I've learned my lesson. 

Oh no, I’ve had this problem too with certain scents/ingredients. So annoying when your hands are already dry and now they’re itchy.

4 hours ago, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

Oh no, I’ve had this problem too with certain scents/ingredients. So annoying when your hands are already dry and now they’re itchy.

Yeah. I bought a new one today. Unscented and hypoallergenic, my hopes are high.