Sneeze Fetish Forum

Adorable couple

Double G

I was at the station, in the foyer bit (whatever it’s called!) in the queue for coffee, when I spotted a woman waiting for someone. She was probably in her early thirties, and looked a bit like Rachel Weisz. She looked really cold and really sick - red nose, red eyes. I kept an eye on her because she looked like she was going to sneeze any minute, and almost immediately her nostrils started flaring. She paused for a couple of seconds - I was completely distracted by her prefect pre-sneeze expression - then sneezed very hard into a tissue. 
It was like “HhhhaaaAAAASSSCHHH!” and she immediately took a big breath and sneezed again - “Huh-ahh-AAASSSSCHHH!”

She looked exhausted, but like she really needed to keep sneezing. She hitched a couple of times, but rubbed a hand under her nose and managed to stop. 

Very shortly after this a man arrived (tall, broad shouldered) and they were super pleased to see each other - they kissed, and then he pulled her in for a hug. 
She gave a big hitch - but she was pressed up against his body, and her arms were around him, so she ended up sneezing into his shoulder like “HUUUHH-CHHMP!” 

They let each other go just in time for her to catch the next ones in her tissue. “Haah-AASCHHHH! Huh…HAA-ASCHHH!”

She was mortified, and apologised several times (I got the impression this was a new relationship) but he didn’t seem to mind. She was worried that he was going to catch her cold but he said something like “It doesn’t matter,” and smiled at her, and my heart exploded. ❤️

1 hour ago, Double G said:

I was at the station, in the foyer bit (whatever it’s called!) in the queue for coffee, when I spotted a woman waiting for someone. She was probably in her early thirties, and looked a bit like Rachel Weisz. She looked really cold and really sick - red nose, red eyes. I kept an eye on her because she looked like she was going to sneeze any minute, and almost immediately her nostrils started flaring. She paused for a couple of seconds - I was completely distracted by her prefect pre-sneeze expression - then sneezed very hard into a tissue. 
It was like “HhhhaaaAAAASSSCHHH!” and she immediately took a big breath and sneezed again - “Huh-ahh-AAASSSSCHHH!”

She looked exhausted, but like she really needed to keep sneezing. She hitched a couple of times, but rubbed a hand under her nose and managed to stop. 

Very shortly after this a man arrived (tall, broad shouldered) and they were super pleased to see each other - they kissed, and then he pulled her in for a hug. 
She gave a big hitch - but she was pressed up against his body, and her arms were around him, so she ended up sneezing into his shoulder like “HUUUHH-CHHMP!” 

They let each other go just in time for her to catch the next ones in her tissue. “Haah-AASCHHHH! Huh…HAA-ASCHHH!”

She was mortified, and apologised several times (I got the impression this was a new relationship) but he didn’t seem to mind. She was worried that he was going to catch her cold but he said something like “It doesn’t matter,” and smiled at her, and my heart exploded. ❤️

Thanks for sharing. Absolutely love when people sneeze onto someone else. That probably brought their relationship closer together 

4 hours ago, Double G said:

She looked exhausted, but like she really needed to keep sneezing.

I always love it when the size or quantity of the sneezes actually seem to tire the sneezer out, especially when the sneezes are not letting up. Nice obs :)  

Wow if that was one of us (gents) we would be in fetish heaven. Sure he will take good care of her 

I love this! How adorable and romantic to share sneezy cold germs ❤️

*sobbing* It should've been me...

But in all seriousness, this is super cute. Thanks for sharing!