Sneeze Fetish Forum

Horror movie Talk To Me (Sophie Wilde, F)

Justforawhile

The main character in the movie Talk To Me (played by Sophie Wilde) sneezes twice from a cold around the beginning of the film. Two separate scenes, other characters comment about her cold and she says "I think I'm dying" or something similar. It's not brought up at all later in the film so I wonder why they included it at all? Maybe to show her relationships with the characters that interact with her, they're both guardian figures. It didn't do much for me, but she is pretty attractive. The character is suggested to be 16 or 17 but the actress would have been around 23 at the time of filming. 

If you watch it just be aware the first sequence is pretty alarming, being a horror movie and all. So if that's not your thing, proceed with caution. She's not in that part though, and if I recall correctly the opening scene is before the title card so just skip right on past it if you don't want to see.

This is actually a pretty neat little horror movie and yes, there are two quite realistic sneezes near the beginning. Definitely worth checking out