Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezes from the nail salon (F, Self)

linaevelyn94

In all of the years I've been getting my nails done, I've never been bothered by the dust that gets kicked up when the nail tech works on them. A few months ago it bothered my nose enough that on my drive home afterward I sneezed a few times, and it happened again today.

My nail tech keeps a small fan on her desk with a little mesh bag on the back to get the dust from my nails inside the bag and not on the table, and I guess it got into my nose. It didn't bother me for a bit and even then it wasn't even a strong tickle, very faint and not enough to be irritating. I went through the rest of the appointment just fine, but was barely driving for a few minutes before I felt the need to sneeze. Usually if I have to sneeze, I'll look at the sun or the light to help, and a few glances at the sun while trying to get the sun visor in place brought the tickle back quickly. The first one came on quicker than I anticipated, ah-ti-chew, and the second was a little bigger, hah-CHEWW! I was okay for a few moments, but then had another fit of 3 big sneezes that sounded like the second of the first double. Then about two minutes later, I caught another glance of the sun and sneezed another double into my elbow. I always get nervous sneezing while driving, but luckily it didn't impact much at all.

Thanks for sharing, these were great. I always find sneezing at appointments like this a bit awkward, so it’s good that your sneezes waited until the trip home!

Bless you, this is a lovely obs! what color did you get your nails done?

On 1/22/2024 at 10:10 AM, TartanSneezer said:

Thanks for sharing, these were great. I always find sneezing at appointments like this a bit awkward, so it’s good that your sneezes waited until the trip home!

Especially considering my hands were occupied lol!

On 1/22/2024 at 5:15 PM, shalbright222 said:

Bless you, this is a lovely obs! what color did you get your nails done?

Thank you! I got a deep purple!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to cover when your hands are occupied with having their nails done I'm sure so its good they waited until you were in the car haha. Wear a mask if it continues to happen, acrylic dust may be good for sneezes but its not so good for your lungs! Thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...