Sneeze Fetish Forum

In Person Meetings

kathleenh4656

Does anyone here have a success story about meeting a fellow fetish person, either as a casual friend or hook up within your own age group and preferences, who lives within 50 miles?

Just curious in Northern Virginia, thank you.

On 1/22/2024 at 3:53 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Does anyone here have a success story about meeting a fellow fetish person, either as a casual friend or hook up within your own age group and preferences, who lives within 50 miles?

Just curious in Northern Virginia, thank you.

I can't speak for everyone but I have yet to find someone within my area. I'm a 21 year old college student so travel is kind of hard. I go to a smaller school in Michigan and I have yet to meet anyone in the area with the same fetish let alone. I have met a few very nice people online though. Part of me wishes the sneeze kink was more common because then it might be easier to find partners near me with a similar interest. However I guess it's rarity is kind of what makes it special and unique 😊

Yes, for basically a fun backseat hookup. If you are a member you can read about it in the adult section. It was fun to fulfill some fantasies but wasn't going to work out as a relationship.

I feel my answer here is 'probably' 🤔

Handkerchiefs are a big thing for me, the prettier the better. I remember the lead-in to a long-term relationship included me quickly spotting that the other person was a prolific handkerchief user; I also lent her one during that period. Although the ensuing years saw plenty of mutual handkerchief use and appreciation, I don't think we ever specifically spoke about handkerchiefs being a trigger that initiated the hook-up

Later, I discovered that a work friend was also a handkerchief fan - this included conversations about the beautiful embroidery decorating various handkerchiefs. My friend would sometimes unfold a clean, exquisitely lovely handkerchief, examine the detail for a minute or two, and then blow her nose into it! She also lent me one or two of her most attractive (and clean!) ones to take photos of

Now that I've read through what I've written, I'm wondering if my 'probably' is actually a fairly definite 'yes'?!

Not yet but hopefully in the UK wonder how many of us are out there. Another post on the forum about the unenlighted SFists out there it's like the matrix if only they knew we were here.. 

On 1/27/2024 at 5:43 AM, launderedlace said:

I feel my answer here is 'probably' 🤔

Handkerchiefs are a big thing for me, the prettier the better. I remember the lead-in to a long-term relationship included me quickly spotting that the other person was a prolific handkerchief user; I also lent her one during that period. Although the ensuing years saw plenty of mutual handkerchief use and appreciation, I don't think we ever specifically spoke about handkerchiefs being a trigger that initiated the hook-up

Later, I discovered that a work friend was also a handkerchief fan - this included conversations about the beautiful embroidery decorating various handkerchiefs. My friend would sometimes unfold a clean, exquisitely lovely handkerchief, examine the detail for a minute or two, and then blow her nose into it! She also lent me one or two of her most attractive (and clean!) ones to take photos of

Now that I've read through what I've written, I'm wondering if my 'probably' is actually a fairly definite 'yes'?!

Very interesting. Thank you.

On 1/28/2024 at 1:04 AM, Engmanny said:

Not yet but hopefully in the UK wonder how many of us are out there. Another post on the forum about the unenlighted SFists out there it's like the matrix if only they knew we were here.. 

I'm in the UK 🇬🇧, I also wonder how many are here in the UK.

@Hankyrick I'm listening to sneezes on Y.T. and guessing quite a lot of both male and female SF people are in U.K., because I hear British accents when they talk between sneezes. 

20 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

@Hankyrick I'm listening to sneezes on Y.T. and guessing quite a lot of both male and female SF people are in U.K., because I hear British accents when they talk between sneezes. 

Have we ever polled this, uk SFs? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 6:55 PM, Engmanny said:

Have we ever polled this, uk SFs? 

I've never seen a poll, but I probably haven't read everything on here yet either.

Okay: please tell us where you are, just the state and country. Maybe add what makes your the sneezes most intense?

Both and raised in CA, now live in VA. Wet, kind of loud male sneezes are the best.

11 hours ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

I’m from the UK!

Good morning TheSneezeGirl. I'm from the UK too. I'm from the North West of England.

18 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Both and raised in CA, now live in VA. Wet, kind of loud male sneezes are the best.

I know I typed correctly, Both should be Born. 

3 hours ago, rammus said:

Anyone interested in a UK meeting IRL?

I'd be interested 

On 2/5/2024 at 3:03 AM, Hankyrick said:

I'm in the UK 🇬🇧, I also wonder how many are here in the UK.

Probably more than I'm finding in Northern Virginia, hopefully straight male sneezers that is, who are decent and unattached in 50 or 60 range. I'm not completely desperate but a live human to chat and go sightseeing with etc. would be nice.

I have met a few fellow fetishists from the UK and I would say it has generally been a good experience.

As with any such meeting, I felt more of an affinity with some than others. However, being considerably older than anyone I have met thus far, their lives were in a different place to mine and consequently any extended friendship was going to be unlikely.

I might consider doing the same again, but would be more interested in meeting 50+ folk or at least a group with a mixed age range.

Please don't think I'm prejudice against youth. I know lots of young people and have recently recorded some music with a 23 year old lad (non fetishist) whom I stay in touch with, but if you're in my age bracket (60+) you'll probably know what I mean.

Edited by haymaker
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 4:46 PM, rammus said:

Anyone interested in a UK meeting IRL?

Yes. I’m Lonfon based 

6 hours ago, dalecoglan said:

I'm UK North West. Down for meetings up

I'm also UK North West too