Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tattoo parlor sneezes (F)

milksteak

Earlier today I was getting my Twin Peaks tattoo finished and when I was up front paying and going over aftercare there was a woman doing a consult at the next table.

She was probably in her early 20s with a petite frame. She had blonde hair pulled up in a bun and had a stud in her left nostril. When I was finishing up she turned to her side and let out 4 desperate and wet Hetchew!...chew! Type sneezes. There was a 1 or 2 second delay with each sneeze. Her Tattoo artist (a super cute Hispanic female with long brown hair) would sweetly bless her in Spanish with, "Salud!" each time. The girl replied with a very congested "thank you" after she was finished and was sniffling while discussing her tattoo design. It was time to head out shortly after this so I didn't get to see if any more sneezes happened.

Nice observation, thanks for sharing. Do you think the person was sick or suffering from allergies? 

I love tattoos and sneezing (obviously) win win, thanks for sharing your observation.

12 hours ago, Engmanny said:

Tattoo and sneezing fit feels like a high risk activity too me.. 

^ :lol: 

Can't help but agree! Still, it made for a good observation, thanks for posting :)