Sneeze Fetish Forum

Weird dream! (Male)

Empathic Mystery

Okay, so I had one of the freakiest, weirdest dreams of all time earlier this evening. In it, I was IRL friends with Andrew (an online friend of mine that I only just recently encountered in a poetry chat room), and I attended his birthday party with a bunch of his friends (who all hated me and resented me). But anyway, during the party, we apparently watched this movie. I can't remember what the movie was about (and I certainly don't remember it from real life at all; I think it was a figment of my imagination), but it involved a really hot guy.

In the movie, the guy was about... in his early twenties or so, with dark brown (almost black) hair, slightly curly, and very cute features. In fact, he looked a lot like this, except with a few lip piercings instead of a bobby-pin in his mouth, heh:

Mr_Tomtom.jpg

(That's a picture my friend Kel took of one of her friends at a DeviantArt meet in Australia, just so proper credit is due.)

Anway, so the guy looked kind of like that, except slightly older, with one or two lip piercings. He was wearing a lime-green long-sleeved shirt with holes cut in the wrist section, so that his thumbs came through (I know you guys know what I'm talking about). In part of the movie, he was sitting at a table, apparently facing the camera man, and he got this lovely pre-sneeze look on his face. He inhaled a few times, then rubbed his nose with the edge of his sleeve, then turned slightly to the side, to talk to someone off-camera. Then, it came back, and he turned slightly down and to the left (to his right) and sneezed half into the crook of his arm, partially stifled, like... "Heh... Kmmphh!" He raised his face a bit, looking adorably dazed and confused, then buried it in the crook of his elbow once more, letting out another half-stifled sneeze, "Ehh... ehh! ...Shmmmhh!" When he looked up, his eyes were slightly watery, and the edges of his nostrils were pink. It was *so* sexy.

I think that was near the end of the "movie", and all I really remember about the sneezing, although the rest of my dream was still pretty weird. o.o;;

~Me~

k... I'm just a bit confused..... bobby pin??? you mean like a hair pin? *confused*

Very nice dream tho :bleh: (altho I'm so totally NOT into piercings - icky - to each their own, right?) Thanks for sharing hon :lol:

-Giggles.- Yes, hun, a hair pin. In the picture that Kel took, Tom was holding a hair pin in his mouth, that belonged to his girlfriend. When I first saw the picture, I thought it was a lip ring, which may have influenced my dream. :bleh:

~Me~

-Giggles.-  Yes, hun, a hair pin.  In the picture that Kel took, Tom was holding a hair pin in his mouth, that belonged to his girlfriend.  When I first saw the picture, I thought it was a lip ring, which may have influenced my dream.  :bleh:

~Me~

ok... was just trying to figure out who the hell would get a piercing with a BOBBY pin LOL hehe makes a bit more sense now.

Archived