Sneeze Fetish Forum

Live or Video

kathleenh4656

Everyone:

Which type of sneezes are most likely the best for getting you fired up? There's no wrong answer, we're all different. I'm just curious.

Two types get me going: Videos which are blacked out (so my imagination works) and the occasional ones with real spray.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:27 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Everyone:

Which type of sneezes are most likely the best for getting you fired up? There's no wrong answer, we're all different. I'm just curious.

Personally I am a big fan of loud rapid sneezes, hitchy buildups, spray sneezes. And really harsh sounding stifles. I also really enjoy watching someones facial expressions as it contorts with the sneezy buildup or they try to hold it back. 

i find live sneezing the most attractive. if i see someone i find attractive sneeze irl, it’s one of the best fetish-related things imo

but i also really love videos!

Normally video for me, but what I enjoy most is being around someone with a cold in real life. There are a few real life scenarios I still think about but they’ve been few and far between throughout my life. 

Video, 100%.  I'm actually a bit of a germaphobe, so I actually don't really enjoy live/in person sneezing the same way.  

Real time for me is best either partner, in the wild or on chat better than recorded for some reason..