Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Spontaneous January Head Cold That Came With a Vengeance (Self-Obs)

It's been years since I have visited. Hello.

Yesterday evening I was randomly wondering if my sneezes sounded a bit like cold sneezes. I hadn't sneezed much by that point, but they were big and forceful like my cold ones. Sadly, it definitely does seem like I've caught a head cold. My nose has been extremely runny all night, as have my eyes. My throat has become tender. My nostrils are chapped and red, and I constantly have that tingly urge to sneeze. And when I do sneeze they're big and wet. When I came home I immediately let loose a "hat-TSSSSHuuuu!" that rang through the house, and drenched the inside of the mask I was wearing (since the pandemic started I try to wear a mask if I think I'm sick even at home--whenever I'm around others). I was fine, then halfway through the shift it was like a head cold in full swing. I have been groping for tissues any chance I get to try to quell the flow. My eyes water especially so when I catch the light, and I begin to hitch wildly. I often times am left with the frustration of being unable to sneeze even so. When I do, however, they break the sound barrier and make me bend with the force. I have been reduced to pitiful sniffling. Hopefully, this really is just very bad allergies. I have strong doubts, though.

A quick update:

When I looked into the mirror before my shower, I realized how pink my cheeks were. The pink spanned across the bridge of my nose, and extended even towards my temples a bit. My eyes were hazy and watery. I checked my temperature, but surprisingly had none. Exhausted from work and all the sniffling, I took a hot shower. It must have loosened my congestion even more, because my nose immediately started to run. The overhead light caught my eye, and my eyes started to water. I hurriedly pulled at the tissues, and pressed them to my mouth just as I released a powerful "HAAAAH-TSSSHuuuueew" into the wad. My blow was wet. My sniffles keep toggling between dry and watery. It seems like the sneezy part of the head cold has already begun. I hope I have enough tissues.

Bless you. I hope you're feeling better. I love obs of people sneezing in their masks and drenching it. Unfortunately I've been sick to, but have had some really sweet 'bless yous' while chatting with friends. Have the people at work blessed you ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 8:34 AM, Ferv said:

I hurriedly pulled at the tissues, and pressed them to my mouth just as I released a powerful "HAAAAH-TSSSHuuuueew" into the wad.

Yowza! 🙏🏻

Hope you’re feeling better!