Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bus home from work (F)

TartanSneezer

I was riding on a bus home from work yesterday and found myself sitting next to a woman (brunette, late 20s/early 30s at a guess) who was sniffling a lot. At first I thought it was just because of the cold weather as we’d got on at the same stop but it turns out she had a cold.

She was sniffling wetly every 30 seconds or so and obviously struggling with a runny nose as she was wiping her nose with her hands and the sleeve of her jacket. She was sighing after some sniffles so was obviously miserable. After about 5 minutes she sneezed twice into her hands, a wet sounding atschoo, and wiped her hands on her trousers.

She then answered a phone call from (who I assumed) a friend and sounded congested. She was complaining to her friend that she had the “worst cold ever” that had come from nowhere throughout the day. 

after the call ended she sneezed a couple more times and I was very tempted to offer her a tissue, but I’m always worried about how people will react to that… It turns out she had tissues of her own and after the second set of sneezes was dabbing at her nose, potentially too embarrassed to blow.

Like train and airplane obs, bus obs can be spectacular as the sneezer has nowhere to go and hide their sneezes if they so happen to be utterly unable to stifle them. Its the true test of the mental block!

12 hours ago, NoV said:

Like train and airplane obs, bus obs can be spectacular as the sneezer has nowhere to go and hide their sneezes if they so happen to be utterly unable to stifle them. Its the true test of the mental block!

Yeah exactly. It’s that sort of vulnerability with colds and allergies that appeals to me as well. The situations where people are stuck. 

Sneezing in the wild where both parties have no where to go, feel bad the sneezer is self conscious but it's so hard not to hope for another sneeze or some nose blowing action