Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze around the world

RosieB

So recently I discovered that I will be studying abroad in Japan this may and I am super excited. As traveling abroad was on my mind, I got to thinking. Do people in other countries tend to sneeze differently or more or less frequently than others? Or is sneezing kind of a universal unpredictable thing that just varies by person. Additionally does anyone know how the sneeze fetish would be viewed in different places. I live in the US and from what I understand the fetish seems to be pretty rare. No one really knows about and if they do they keep it quiet. Is it more common in other places or any more or less taboo? I would love to here if anyone has any thoughts or experiences on this.

I would assume the frequency is about the same, unless there are environmental factors that affect it. There might be different cultural norms in different places regarding sneezing though? I also remember reading how the way a sneeze sounds is cultural/regional as the way we vocalise them is learned.

I've also been wondering if cultural aspects affect the pitch and such. If you compare to, say, Finland and the US, there are clear cultural differences affecting the pitch in which we talk (especially for women!) so who knows? Maybe the same cultural expectations also affect how we sneeze? I have admittedly a TERRIBLE sample base for how sneezes in different places sound, including in the US, because I've mostly heard people sneeze in wavs posted by people in the sf community...... but all the sneezing I heard in wavs is a lot more high pitched than anything I hear in real life.

/editing to add I have no idea how the fetish is viewed in different places. I'vd imagine it's not very "mainstream" anywhere.

Edited by Sitruuna

In Japan, yes! Especially spring terms, we suffer from heyfever. We also type はくしょん(Hakushon) tho it’s obviously inaccurate, we sneeze in our own ways I even sneeze like “achoo”🗿Yes, sneeze fetish seems to be pretty rare. Tho we have our own sneeze fetish community and talk at there.

WILL YOU COME JAPAN 🇯🇵 AW WE CAN MEET 😍imagine fetish people meet each other 💀