Sneeze Fetish Forum

How I Met Your Mother's sneezy commentary and an embarrassing night (F & M)

Daphine

Last week we were hit with another really big snow storm causing a driving ban. Since I was trapped in my house two of my friends who live walking distance away stopped by and we ended up watching part of season 1 of one of my favorite show's How I Met Your Mother. After we watched the first DVD we watched the commentaries which I had never watched before. In the first one which was the commentary for the pilot episode the cast talked about how the star of the show Josh Radnor is allergic to dogs and they had to film a scene with 5 dogs on the set. In the clip you can hear the cast talking about him not having to sneeze on costar Cobie Smulders. Talk about one of those awful moments we all know to well. One of my friends actually commented about how awful it would be to be sneezed on in the middle of a first romantic moment. She said "how could you recover from that?" I just wanted to crawl under my sofa and hide :-[. All I could think was how much I would love it.  I had a little crush on Josh when the show was running and still do to this day.  Funny thing is in the pilot episode during that same romantic moment Cobie actually says to Josh "I like your nose!". I remember melting when I first heard her say that. He does have a really cute nose :-] . Also notice Alyson Hannigan sniffling at the start of the clip. This comes into play later ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK_g7kOX094

In the second commentary Alyson Hannigan mentions that she has to sneeze and then sneezes while they were recording.  This caused my same friend to say something like "there is a lot of sneezing going on!" and then mentioned "how awful it would be to have to sneeze while there recording you".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24b0-wePxI

This whole thing was terrible. I'm one of those people who hate to be around other people when ever the subject of sneezing comes up! :-]