Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Single Seen at Work (M)

Laze

God, I don't post on here much at all, but this happened at work a while ago and it left me shooketh. I finally worked up the courage to post it here! Sorry if it's a bit overly-descriptive...
I was helping this older guy - graying hair, stubble on the cheeks, kinda chubby in the belly area. His nose had one of those bridges where there is barely a bend in the middle, it looks like a straight diagonal line. Not a long nose per-se, but his nostrils were long.

Anyways...
Our conversation kind of stalled and he hits me with the, "Hold on, I gotta sneeze..." I turn away a bit, always afraid to be caught staring in public. His voice is muffled as he trails off, so I assume he brought is arm up for coverage. He hitches.
"Hhh- heeh..." a pause. "HHUUURRSSSCHFFF!" The release is huge and seems barely contained by the man's arm. I'm sure it would raise a few decibels if it was uncovered. I imagined the spray being contained by his arm - not exactly snotty, but damp. I let out a quiet, "Bless you," as he apologized, hoping my face wasn't turning red.
He went on his way without any other incident. Honestly, I wasn't attracted to this man in the slightest, this is just one of the rare moments when a sneeze in public actually increased my heart rate a bit. Thought you guys would appreciate the brief description for him, though.

Sorry it was short, but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Yeah, sneezes from someone at work always tended to get my heart pumping, especially if they were loud and/or forceful!

Thanks for the obs!

Ugh that’s happened to me before… especially when they hitch before they sneeze it makes me weak haha