Sneeze Fetish Forum

interesting kink conversation

pinkypie

So for anyone that doesn't know, there is an app called Yik Yak. It's basically like an anonymous Twitter but you can join different communities. There's ones for weed, video games, sports, and most notably- schools. I'm in the community for my school and I saw someone talking about having an issue with one of his kinks. Like he doesn't know how to bring it up to people but he wants to get more involved with it. And I was like ooh ok. In the comments he was telling people that were asking questions to DM him, and because I'm nosy as hell and sometimes enjoy having conversations about this kind of stuff, I did. I was kind of hoping it was something sneeze related but unsurprisingly, it wasn't. I'm not going to air out this guys issues but it was light-BDSM related and I gave him some advice, building on things I know from telling previous partners my kink. He asked what my kink was and I mean this dude had just told me one of his very deep secrets so I wasn't abt to lie so I told him about the whole sneezing thing. Now this was fairly easy because its a completely anonymous app and the only thing we know about eachother is we go to the same school of over 30,000 students so I wasn't worried about being exposed. This guy was kinda intrigued and asked me some questions about it including things like what do I like about it and stuff like that. Unfortunately I think he deleted the message thread so I can't go back and direct quote him but he did say "I'm sneezy asf. Sometimes I can't stop" and I was like well sounds like heaven for someone like me. Then at the end of the conversation he said something along the lines of "Any time I sneeze on campus now I'll be wondering if sneeze girl's around" sooo yeah that was a pretty interesting conversation.

I think my old university also had this app. I never used it since I didn’t live on campus, but what a neat conversation to have with someone you might never come across! Good for you on reaching out and sharing your experiences with them. I would’ve done the same- hearing others’ experiences can really help boost someone’s confidence sometimes. Also “wondering if sneeze girl’s around” made me laugh haha, that’s sweet. 😂❤️

5 hours ago, SnzDreams said:

I think my old university also had this app. I never used it since I didn’t live on campus, but what a neat conversation to have with someone you might never come across! Good for you on reaching out and sharing your experiences with them. I would’ve done the same- hearing others’ experiences can really help boost someone’s confidence sometimes. Also “wondering if sneeze girl’s around” made me laugh haha, that’s sweet. 😂❤️

Yeah it was just all around a cute little interaction! I'm glad he was open minded. The fact that even random people are so chill about this fetish really makes me feel better about it because I have never gotten a bad or disgusted response from anyone I've told.

44 minutes ago, pinkypie said:

Yeah it was just all around a cute little interaction! I'm glad he was open minded. The fact that even random people are so chill about this fetish really makes me feel better about it because I have never gotten a bad or disgusted response from anyone I've told.

Oh for sure! I’ve told a good number of people too and every last one of them has been really cool about it. Usually I’m just met with some curious questions which is totally fine and understandable! I mean I wouldn’t tell just anyone, but having so much support and interest from others over the years certainly makes me feel extra confident about having this fetish haha. Telling a random anonymous stranger would feel pretty easy at this point!

• 1 month later...

Wait this is so funny I had almost the exact same convo on Yikyak. It was in a thread about how fetishes develop and I made a comment about having experienced a fetish before I ever experienced sexual attraction, and someone DMed me and was like wait me too im so curios about urs, so I told him and he asked some questions about it. His was hucow which is WILD (literally zero judgement ofc) I had to look it up cause I'd never heard of it. the first thing he said about mine was "thats funny that's like, so innocent" and I had to be like "Not the way I do it lol"