Sneeze Fetish Forum

If you sneeze in fits, how many is your usual fit?

Honkytonklagoon

How many sneezes in your fit?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How many sneezes in your fit?

• I usually sneeze more than 10 in a fit.

And if your fit size varies, what does it depend on and what was your record?

I'm a single sneezer sometimes two. I've often wondered about the multiple sneezers, and if that's normal for some. It sounds very harsh and scary sometimes listening to them.

If I sneeze more than three times in a day, I say I have some health condition problem. I don’t sneeze basically, so when my nose gets ticked whole the time I say that’s fit.

I usually sneeze 2-4 times every time I sneeze. Not sure that would be a fit. But if I’m unwell, I can do between 8-10 at a time. 

I used to be a single or double sneezer, every time, with almost no exceptions. I developed allergies when I was a teenager, and now I rarely sneeze fewer than three or four times in a row.

I’m normally a single sneezer but twice in a row isn’t uncommon. When I ‘m suffering from allergies it can be anywhere up to 5 in a row 

I wish I could have a fit just once, just to see what it feels like.

On 1/26/2024 at 1:48 AM, TheSneezeGirl said:

I usually sneeze 2-4 times every time I sneeze. Not sure that would be a fit. But if I’m unwell, I can do between 8-10 at a time. 

I'd call 8-10 a fit for sure.  2-4 seems like a contained amount. Too few to be out of control.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:12 PM, _Daisy_ said:

I used to be a single or double sneezer, every time, with almost no exceptions. I developed allergies when I was a teenager, and now I rarely sneeze fewer than three or four times in a row.

How do you feel about becoming a more sneezy person?

usually just two. Did anyone else start their fetish as a kid being interested in all sorts of sneezes, but as they got older they could only truly be impressed with multi-sneezers? Anything less than like 6 or 7 just doesn't really do the job anymore sadly. Sucks cuz it really is so rare, some people don't even know it's possible to sneeze that much! I know my 10+ sneezy queen is out there lol but it's so hard to keep running into dead ends 🫠

Usually sneeze I once or twice but mostly singles. If I pause the recording to make more, does that count?

ALSF,

I completely agree, and as a female I know enjoy the males whose sneeze videos last between 2-5 minutes, or the really short strong ones 😃. It also depends on the mood I'm in. The feelings aren't 24/7, but frequent. 

I'm also past or maybe still going through "The change". I'm not sure if that's a factor; I'm still researching.

1 minute ago, kathleenh4656 said:

ALSF,

I completely agree, and as a female I know enjoy the males whose sneeze videos last between 2-5 minutes, or the really short strong ones 😃. It also depends on the mood I'm in. The feelings aren't 24/7, but frequent. 

I'm also past or maybe still going through "The change". I'm not sure if that's a factor; I'm still researching.

Now enjoy...stupid spell correct 

2 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

ALSF,

I enjoy videos lasting about 2-5 mins as well. I enjoy both male and female sneezes though. I have not gone through “the change” yet (although maybe soon…) but it depends on my mood as well. Sometimes i find the videos that are 5 mins plus too long 

Normally I'm a one to three kinda sneezer. Most of the time I'd say doubles. But I sure do love when the rare triple hits. 

On the occasion that I've got a nice cold going, it's entirely possible for me to sneeze five or more times in a row 

On 1/25/2024 at 7:43 PM, Honkytonklagoon said:

And if your fit size varies, what does it depend on and what was your record?

3 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

@Honkytonklagoon I'm in Northern VA, not too far.

20 hours ago, Honkytonklagoon said:

20 hours ago, Honkytonklagoon said:

I'd call 8-10 a fit for sure.  2-4 seems like a contained amount. Too few to be out of control.

1 minute ago, kathleenh4656 said:

35 minutes ago, PapaBear70 said:

Normally I'm a one to three kinda sneezer. Most of the time I'd say doubles. But I sure do love when the rare triple hits. 

On the occasion that I've got a nice cold going, it's entirely possible for me to sneeze five or more times in a row 

Nice, what state are you in please?

20 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Nice, what state?

Right smack in the middle of the country, lol. Oklahoma 

I don’t sneeze much at all, rarely more than once and it’s common for me to go a day without sneezing. The only thing that gets me close to a fit is chhinkni. I do wonder what it’s like for people to have fits without inducing. 

3 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

Right smack in the middle of the country, lol. Oklahoma 

I recall going through there once on the way to Washington State 🙂 I think.

On 1/30/2024 at 6:00 PM, Honkytonklagoon said:

Honestly depends on the context! Love it when the vibe is right. Hate it when I am really busy at work (because sneezing more than three times in a row usually gets me horny) or have to hold back a really itchy sneezing fit around family.

Oh my goodness, that's how many 🤧 I need to hear, from males to get me started, and none of them are close enough in distance to be here in person; sigh!! Why the heck wasn't this a "Thing" when I was married!!