Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chinkni Use or Not

kathleenh4656

I'm hemming and hawing about this topic, a lot. Should I try Chinkni or stick to my natural sneezes.

I started out enjoying listening to male sneezers on YouTube. Then I tried a few and posted them publicly. Mostly they are single sneezes, which I sometimes have with no warning.

As an older lady I'm hesitant to induce or have too many harsh sneezes at once, because I've already pulled a muscle, which felt like it was near my heart.

Has anyone had similar circumstances of should I or shouldn't I try Chinkni?

Thoughts and suggestions only, no criticism.

Thank you.

I like using it and it really does help me when I'm sick. Sneezes definitely are stronger, but I've never had a problem with it, even though I have heart issues. 

I enjoy it, but if you decide to try it use just a tiny, tiny amount at first and see how you respond.  I'm not a sneezy person at all.  The first time I tried it, I used a  small amount, but I wasn't prepared for the intensity and amount of sneezing and found myself a bit dizzy because I became such a hitchy, sneezy-barely able to catch a breath, mess.  I loved it, but because I'm not a naturally sneezy person, I was completely caught off guard. 

I do love to sniff some chhinkni when I can but I've noticed my current stash is getting a bit stale. It still makes me sneeze but not as much as when I first got it. Time to order some fresher stock 🤪

I agree that if you try it, it's probably best to start with a very tiny amount to see how it affects you. I do feel it's worth a try if you've never had any. Good luck and happy sneezes! 

Chinnkni is fun, but... it is POWERFUL, and the sneezes are POWERFUL. And there have been times that I've FELT it, in my chest, shoulder, abs... after using it. I still say, "try it?" But be cautious and go slow!

Thank you everyone, Amazon package finally showed today. I used a teeny bit of powder and made one very harsh sounding sneeze. 

I didn't think it was worth posting. It was a bit labored. My nostrils are nice and clear now😃 I will try again tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...