Sneeze Fetish Forum

Apparently I have no chill

Reader

One thing about me is that I enjoy the fetish through stories or videos and I don’t interact with it in real life.

I discovered the downside of that!!! 

Cuddle buddy is 6’2, black, fit, locs his hair, good sized nose, brown eyes, and super gorgeous smile that he only brings out when he’s being playful!!! That smile will come up later. 

So we are eating and he suddenly turns his head and brings his arm up. He stifles, lowers his arm and then has a pre-sneeze face (which felt like he was showing me a vulnerable moment teehee) before he stifled again. I blessed him twice I believe. 

He looked at me, smiled in that playful way that lights up his eyes, and said “Are you happy?” 

I was like “Whaaayyy?” You know, some combo of what and why because he doesn’t know about the fetish so why is he asking that at that particular moment?????

And he was like, “You were smiling and your eyes were like this.” And he proceeds to smile with his mouth closed and open his eyes wide.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I have no chill! 

I was like “oh man, my eyes went wide?” He nodded and I was like, “You surprised me.” 

And then we just kept talking and it was fine. Like I knew he didn’t suspect the fetish per se but man, I gotta work on my poker face.

Later we were on the couch cuddling while we watched tv and he started coughing. It was one of those coughs where your throat tickles fiercely out of nowhere and chokes you so he was coughing with his mouth closed before he brought his fist up. But I was in his arms so I felt his body tense with the coughs. It was lovely. 

The only other coughing bit of note was when  he made a dumb joke and I just glared at him. I think he started to chuckle which brought out a coughing fit so I teasingly said “That’s what you get.” And he kinda smirked as he finished up coughing. I was pretty proud of myself for playing it casual and playfully interacting with him so he would continue to feel comfortable around me when that stuff would arise again.

And I think it’s working because the next morning while he was big spoon and talking, he cleared his throat right near my ear several times and I could feel the exhale with those throat clears on my neck. 

Later on, he was talking to me in bed while we were both kind of sitting up. 

EHHH’SHhhhgggHhhhh

Without build up, he sneezed very loudly to his right away from me and then immediately looked at me. I was shocked since the sneeze came out of nowhere and my guard was up a bit with how quickly he turned to me. I said “bless you” in kind of a surprised way. He smiled and said “thank you”. 

I’m not a blesser but I do bless him because I’m trying to act normal. But I’ve decided blessing him is kinda fun because it’s like I’m caring for him in a way and he makes sure to say thank you which is nice. 

For anyone reading and wondering if he is sick, I don’t know but he did get up to drink some water and then was like, “I have something in my throat but it’s deciding not to budge right now.” And he blew his nose productively a couple times and coughed a few more times. But he sounded fine with no congestion and he was able to taste the food, etc.

He’s told me before like, “Hey, I’m low energy. I’m at the tail end of a cold, but don’t worry, I’m not contagious. So if he is sick, he doesn’t know it yet because he is good about telling me when he’s not feeling well. 

When I go to his place, he’ll usually run a humidifier while we sleep that has Vicks vapo rub blowing out of it. He has this window that he says leaks a little bit of cold air which gives him head colds. He’s tried different solutions but no change. He kinda feels like he has a head cold all winter unless he moves rooms.

Do you guys think you can get a head cold from that? 

I don’t think it gets to the level of a cold. I think it’s more just an irritation to his sinuses or asthma which produces some light symptoms. 

Haha! I’d probably have no chill in that situation either - omg. Well done you for not just exploding.

And lovely obs! Here’s to sharing plenty more sneezy cuddly moments. 

Chill's overrated. ;)  Hehe. 

You do sound very happy which I'm really happy to hear/read. :D 

7 hours ago, Reader said:

[…]

When I go to his place, he’ll usually run a humidifier while we sleep that has Vicks vapo rub blowing out of it. He has this window that he says leaks a little bit of cold air which gives him head colds. He’s tried different solutions but no change. He kinda feels like he has a head cold all winter unless he moves rooms.

Do you guys think you can get a head cold from that? 

I don’t think it gets to the level of a cold. I think it’s more just an irritation to his sinuses or asthma which produces some light symptoms. 

Hey, thank you for the obs!

Maybe, if next he asks why you’re smiling when he sneezes, you could just say you’re feeling affectionate towards him?

As to his symptoms, it sounds like your buddy experiences non allergic rhinitis. It has many if the same symptoms as allergies, but is caused by things like wind/cold air, temperature change, strong smells etc. You’re right in that it’s an irritation, just a physical one, and not an allergic one.

8 hours ago, gryffin said:

Haha! I’d probably have no chill in that situation either - omg. Well done you for not just exploding.

And lovely obs! Here’s to sharing plenty more sneezy cuddly moments. 

Rightttttt! I’m happy to know it’s not just me! Thank you! And thank goodness sneezes happen with eyes closed so there’s at least a second to pull ourselves together! 

Yes! Cheers! 

6 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

I'm really happy to hear/read

Hugs! Love this! You are so sweet! 

1 hour ago, solitaire-au said:

Maybe, if next he asks why you’re smiling when he sneezes, you could just say you’re feeling affectionate towards him?

That’s a good idea! And it wouldn’t be too intense of a comment because when we were talking that next morning, he told me he loves affection.

But I wouldn’t know what to say if he followed up my response questioning why I felt affectionate toward him after he sneezed. 

But I’ve told my friend group, which is him and another girl, that I like taking care of them. She had just thanked me for bringing her hot lemon water because she gets a cough at night and I’d checked his forehead that night because that was the night when he’d mentioned he was at the tail end of a cold. So after I said I liked taking care of them, she said “I like it too because you’re very gentle.” And then one time I brought him something and he said, “Thank you for your care.” All that to say, he knows I’m caring so it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for me to be like “oh that just put me in caring mode wondering if you needed anything and caring mode feels good to me sometimes so I smiled” or something like that.

1 hour ago, solitaire-au said:

As to his symptoms, it sounds like your buddy experiences non allergic rhinitis. It has many if the same symptoms as allergies, but is caused by things like wind/cold air, temperature change, strong smells etc. You’re right in that it’s an irritation, just a physical one, and not an allergic one.

Wow thank you! This makes so much sense because I don’t like colds in real life but there were times when he was clearly displaying symptoms and he said he got a head cold from his window leaking but my germaphobia didn’t activate and he was getting “sick” or displaying the symptoms too often for it to be constant colds. I’ll have to figure out a way to tell him.