Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chilly Office Space

HooverAlbus

I walked in on Monday morning to my usual space in the office. It was rainy today and a bit cold so the air was crisp and sharp- that probably did not help the situation. I was walking over to my space when I heard an incredibly massive sneeze in the unit beside mine. As I passed by, my coworker appeared desperate and sniffly. "Good morning and bless you," I stated, trying not to become too distracted. I entered my office while still being able to hear my coworker sniffling next door. I knew that work would be hard to focus on today. Sitting at my desk, I heard him build up. It was a fast sniffle that then turned into ah... eh... AH, AHHH AH... CHOO! His sneezes erupted throughout the office space. "Bless you!" another coworker across from us yelled. He sniffed more throughout the day sneezing. Let's just say it was an eventful day at work. Maybe the office will be cold throughout the month?

Hopefully yes! :D Thanks for the obs, and keep us updated if he sneezes more!

Wow, those were amazing obs, thank you for sharing!

Do you think he was sneezing because of a cold or hay fever?

How often was he sneezing throughout the day?

I have had jobs that felt more like a luxury vacation, when there was sneezy guys as co-workers

Sounds like you have amazing co-worker there. 

I used to work with men who were like that, but I have not the opportunity to have such a sneezey guy co-worker in many years!

Edited by colorado198219
  • 2 weeks later...