Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend with a cold (f)

Trynasneeze

I was hanging out with a friend of mine yesterday who unfortunately for her, has a cold right now. 

It's not a terrible one, kind of just all in the nose. 

She would kind of sniffle a lot and every so often wipe her nose a little with her hand or sleeve. And maybe once every like 20 minutes would have to sneeze.

Her sneezes would be like "HHGGH-CHFF!" Big and kind of wet sounding but also sort of stifled with a pinch over her nose. 

The sneezes would always leave her a lot more sniffly for a couple of minutes and after about the 4th one I said

"Hey do you want a hanky? Your nose sounds pretty bad right now". 

I had a clean one in my pocket, so I pulled it out and offered it. 

She kind of hesitated for a moment, sniffling, and then said 

"Umm, yeah, please, that would be pretty helpful". 

I never observed her blow her nose but after that she did hold onto it and use it several times (still folded) to wipe her nose with. 

I wonder what proportion of lent (or given) handkerchiefs get used 'politely' when the original owner is still there, then get some harsher treatment when the borrower has more privacy? The last one I lent was similarly used for successive wipes (but gradually tumbled open in a haphazard way after each wipe). Much later, it was returned to me, washed and ironed, but I've no idea what happened to it inbetween time

On 2/3/2024 at 4:01 PM, Contagioussneeze said:

You think you caught her cold?

Nah I don't think so

• 2 weeks later...