Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wondering what life would be like without the fetish

GaySneezeLover

I assume that for most of us, sneezing is the #1 thing that we're attracted to/our quickest and strongest turn-on. I wonder if having the fetish has made me less turned on by “normal” things - I struggle to actually get aroused by naked bodies, for example, and maybe if I didn’t have the fetish, nudity would appeal to me just as much as sneezing does now? Maybe I would get super physically turned on by things I think “wow that’s hot” about but don’t get much of a bodily reaction from? I think that’s likely the case

Do you think you’d feel a much stronger attraction to other typical things if you didn’t have the fetish?

1 hour ago, GaySneezeLover said:

I assume that for most of us, sneezing is the #1 thing that we're attracted to/our quickest and strongest turn-on. I wonder if having the fetish has made me less turned on by “normal” things - I struggle to actually get aroused by naked bodies, for example, and maybe if I didn’t have the fetish, nudity would appeal to me just as much as sneezing does now? Maybe I would get super physically turned on by things I think “wow that’s hot” about but don’t get much of a bodily reaction from? I think that’s likely the case

Do you think you’d feel a much stronger attraction to other typical things if you didn’t have the fetish?

I guess it depends on the person.  For me, no. I wouldn’t feel a stronger attraction because the fetish has never been an issue where it diminished or desensitized my arousal for other things. 

I suppose logically, without the fetish, something else might stand in to fill that space. But then again, maybe not! It’s honestly really hard for me to imagine myself without this fetish. Although I can get pleasure from other things, sneezing just feels so innate as a turn-on haha.

10 hours ago, SnzDreams said:

I suppose logically, without the fetish, something else might stand in to fill that space. But then again, maybe not! It’s honestly really hard for me to imagine myself without this fetish. Although I can get pleasure from other things, sneezing just feels so innate as a turn-on haha.

So related.

We might get horny for normal stuffs (maybe vanilla sex)

but I say sneeze related things turn me on so quick and strong.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder about this a lot too. For example, Im curious to know how many of us fetishists 100% need sneezes in order to get turned on vs are attracted to other "normal" kinks?

Only occasionally does my 'interest' get peaked when there's no sneezing involved, but most of the time I cant get the job done without at least thinking about it

I 80% depend on sneezes to be aroused in bed😩😩 it gets worse when my hormones are “hormoning”😁😁

18 hours ago, Arachnid said:

I wonder about this a lot too. For example, Im curious to know how many of us fetishists 100% need sneezes in order to get turned on vs are attracted to other "normal" kinks?

Only occasionally does my 'interest' get peaked when there's no sneezing involved, but most of the time I cant get the job done without at least thinking about it

Ditto on this. I am gay and I don’t necessarily “need” snz content to get the job done per se, but boy it does make things much easier to be aroused. 

Probably pretty similar. This isn’t my only fetish so wouldn’t change much 

I'd tend to think it's much more boring too. I'm glad I have this fetish. Getting a random unexpected observation out in public is just fantastic. Especially if I can catch a glimpse of the sneezer

On 2/3/2024 at 7:44 PM, GaySneezeLover said:

Totally boring 

On 2/4/2024 at 9:00 AM, Holdbacks said:

So related.

We might get horny for normal stuffs (maybe vanilla sex)

but I say sneeze related things turn me on so quick and strong.

Agreed. I remember being fascinated by sneezes even as a toddler and I wonder what made me like sneezes as opposed to liking boobs or feet or whatver. Is it just a roll of the dice?

I kind of wish I didn't have the fetish sometime. Nothing else does anything at all for me, and I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable asking someone who's not into sneezing to sneeze for me or anything like that. I think I just really wish it was more common, I wish I could meet someone in real life who's into sneezing.