Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rotation of handkerchiefs?

allergyboy2001

Sometimes in novels or whatever, a person has hay fever/allergies so bad that he or she has to alternate cloth handkerchiefs. Carry several in the pockets, one gets soaked, put it aside to dry, use another, rotate back around to the first when you've gone through all of them.

Has anyone seen anything like that in real life?

I am similar. I have a large number of handkerchiefs of which I love using. What ever I use at work, they get put in the wash pile when I get home, I then grab some fresh handkerchiefs from the top of the piles ( coloured on the right, white with borders on the left ) from my drawers, this will equal the number I have used during the week. Whilst at home I mainly use white handkerchiefs so I have a pile of white hankies at the back of my drawers of which I also rotate.

Cannot say that I have, Allergyboy. Or I might have forgotten. It might not have been so special when most men used handkerchiefs, that you carried three or four when you had a nasty cold and had to look for dry clean enough spots in the first after filling the last of them...

I remember the damp feeling and love it... 

On 2/5/2024 at 1:36 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

Sometimes in novels or whatever, a person has hay fever/allergies so bad that he or she has to alternate cloth handkerchiefs. Carry several in the pockets, one gets soaked, put it aside to dry, use another, rotate back around to the first when you've gone through all of them.

I worked with a woman in a previous job who did something like that when she had a cold. For 3 or 4 days she worked through quite a rough cold (everyone caught it at some time that month), she only had the smaller, woman sized hankies so she would have 4-5 of them in her pockets and rotate between them to let them dry between nose blows. 

On 2/4/2024 at 7:36 PM, allergyboy2001 said:

Not only have I SEEN it, but I've actually experienced it! I use handkerchiefs, and when my yearly allergies come around for a day or two, I literally have to use several handkerchiefs. After I go through two or so without stopping, that's when I just start using regular tissues. I only have so many handkerchiefs on hand!