Sneeze Fetish Forum

Congested Cold

FireFlower3013

Top o' the morning to you all! 

It would appear i have caught a head cold. My sinuses are tickling and squeaking every time I blow my nose. I tried taking a halls and it cleared the sinuses a little, but then they tickled like crazy and I let out 4 powerful sneezes into a tissue. 
HeSSSHU HSSSHU hSSHEW HSSSHHHiEW! They we so much wetter then my usual sneezes. 

My nostrils tickle furiously whenever i clear them by blowing my nose. It seems to be a cycle. 

No fever or anything so far, just tired and sneezy. Which i am kinda ok with. 
*wink* 

Ooooooohh bless you, @FireFlower3013 ! ❤️ Good to know you don't have a fever or any other symptoms that make you suffer badly. I'm looking forward to more sneezy updates from you if you feel like sharing! Feel better soon, and take good care of yourself! 🌻💚

Got playing with some chikni powder using it for its intended purpose.

just a tiny sprinkle on a q tip in my nostrils. And I sneezed like 20 times. Big wet ones too.

it works so much better when you have a cold! 

12 hours ago, FireFlower3013 said:

Got playing with some chikni powder using it for its intended purpose.

just a tiny sprinkle on a q tip in my nostrils. And I sneezed like 20 times. Big wet ones too.

it works so much better when you have a cold! 

I haven't had the pleasure of sniffing any with an already sneezy cold so I'll have to wait for a cold to hit. But I've often wondered how much more it'd make me sneeze. Can't wait to experiment 😄

Great observation and bless you!

On 2/5/2024 at 10:39 AM, FireFlower3013 said:

My nostrils tickle furiously whenever i clear them by blowing my nose. It seems to be a cycle. 

This is both a blessing and a curse. For me its a curse because when I'm doing work and I'm trying to blow my nose to focus, a sneeze just comes right after its clear and clogs is up again. Always sneezy when I don't want to be, and never sneezey when I want it.