Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite type of inducing in stories and fanfiction?

I'm not asking about in real life inducing here. Rather, for those who are enjoyers of sneeze-inducing stories and fanfiction, what is your favorite type to read about?

For me, it has to be people inducing with feathers. I love reading about the twirling of the feather in the nostril, and how its fluffy edges cause big tickles. The only thing I like more is when people are induced by other people inside their noses. It's even better when the person inside the nose is inducing with a feather, which can lead to sometimes great descriptive sneezes. But what about you guys? What kind of inducing in stories and fanfiction do you guys love to read about?

I really enjoy feather inducing in fiction as well. Like realistically it probably wouldn't make someone sneeze, but I just love the image of a feather stroking up and down someone's septum, not necessarily even entering their nostrils. I feel like it looks very tender and soft, and I probably also have some kind of septum fixation to an extent.

6 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

The only thing I like more is when people are induced by other people inside their noses. It's even better when the person inside the nose is inducing with a feather, which can lead to sometimes great descriptive sneezes.

As a sucker for "gigantic" sneezes, I'm also a fan of that!

• 2 weeks later...

Feathers are great, but here's one even better: Feather dusters. The thought that not only the fluff or feathers can tickle the nose but bits of dust get stuck inside and might cause a huge fit is amazing.

1 hour ago, jvnrmnd said:

Feathers are great, but here's one even better: Feather dusters. The thought that not only the fluff or feathers can tickle the nose but bits of dust get stuck inside and might cause a huge fit is amazing.

Ack, I completely forgot! feather dusters are super great, and although I like the big build up of a small tickly feather, the idea of also dusting someone's nose with a feather duster is also really great too!

On 2/5/2024 at 2:46 PM, Blah!? said:

I really enjoy feather inducing in fiction as well. Like realistically it probably wouldn't make someone sneeze, but I just love the image of a feather stroking up and down someone's septum, not necessarily even entering their nostrils. I feel like it looks very tender and soft, and I probably also have some kind of septum fixation to an extent.

Samee
It'd be quite amusing if someone's nose is sensitive to that extent.

For a similar reason, I also quite enjoy allergy-induced sneezing.

I think my favorite inducing stories are primarily feathers and allergies. I think they generally add a little bit a spice to the story. I don’t normally go for stories that use other things because they’re less visually appealing in my head? Like, with feathers it’s very much a spectacle watching the feather tease the other person, and it’s often a pretty or visually interesting feather. Then allergies can be things like a perfume in a beautiful crystal bottle, a bouquet of gorgeous flowers, dust in a beautiful old room, etc… These things all in someway make for a more visually appealing mental image compared to something like using a tissue to induce.