Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scott Pilgrim Vs. Allergies (Scott Pilgrim takes off Fanfic)

OzzyBubbles

(disclaimer: Story includes , Teasing, Scollace, Slight Angst, and mostly sneezes, snotty sneezing, )

(THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WRITE A SNEEZEFIC, I haven’t seen any MORE Scott Pilgrim Sneeze Drabbles, so I’ll do it myself! This story will only be aimed at Scott, and sometimes Wallace) 

It was a warm day in Toronto Canada, late May, and Pollen levels were over the roof, and our little ginger , Scott Pilgrim was not a winner when it came to pollen. Scott Woke up with an itchy twitching nose, it was a soft hue of Pink, and his cheeks were also a slight pink, beside him laid his boyfriend Wallace Wells, with his arm around him.  “Hihh… ihH…” Scott hitched, his nose trembled and itched from the pollen that had gotten into the house, it was very little but Scott was a absolute sucker when it came to pollen “Hehh…ehhh…” Scott felt his nose tremble and drip with slight mucus, he sat up and sneezed wetly into his hands “ehh-KCHUU!!..Snf!! Ughh..” Wallace Beside him, woke up and rubbed his eyes, chuckling slightly “heh, morning Scotty, what a way to start the day” he said sarcastically. “N-nuhh…snf! Not funny… HEHH-HIEECHHHIEEEWWW!!…” Wallace Chuckled and looked at his Allergy truck boyfriend. “Well that’s not very nice..” he said softly, Scott looked at the Bedside lamp for tissues but to his luck, there was none “HEHH-HIEEESSHHH!!… snf!! Snrf!! Oh darn it… hiHh-HACCHHIIEEWW’hh..!!” Wallace chuckled, teasingly said “Awww is my poor scotty looking for tissues?” He got up and brought Scott closer “HIHH-HIEESSSHHUUU!!.. ughh… I…thi’dk…snrf!  We nbeed tdo get ndew ondes… snrf!!..” Wallace sighed, the ginger was so congested from his allergies, he couldn’t even speak without sniffling, Wallace went over and said “hey, don’t worry, I can help.” Scott sniffled and rubbed his twitching nose, hoping to get relief. “Dreally?… snrf! Hehh-HIEESHHUUU!!!.. dank you…” Wallace chuckled and blushed at his roommates sneeze, he loved his sneezes, they weren’t exactly manly ones either, not that Wallace didn’t like manly sneezes, but they were always so soft and squeaky, he found Scott’s sneezes lovely. Wallace put Scott’s face and twitchy nose into his chest. “Wallace.. wh-huhhh…hehhgg…heehhhgHhh!!.. HIHHH-HEEGSSHHHHUUUUUU!!.. HEAAAHH-CHIIEWWW!!.. whad was dat aboud?..snrf! Snf! Snf!..” Wallace chuckled, “I figured since you have no tissues, I could help you out.” Scott cringed slightly, he didn’t want to sneeze into his boyfriends Shirt, but couldn’t exactly hold back sneezes very well, one of the things Scott couldn’t do, surprising isn’t it?. 

“If’b you..say…so..HIEHH-HEESSSHHHUUU!!!..” Scott felt his eyes water and nose twitch, he felt himself enter a mild fit, but before he could, Wallace put a finger right under his nose. “Aww you don’t wanna sneeze on me do ya’?~” Scott whined “nd-ndo!. I- ihhh..ehh..hiehh.. oh god… I godda s-SH-sndeeze!!… Wallace- mbove-!! HIEHH—“ Wallace didn’t move his finger, he brought Scott’s face closer to his chest and Scott erupted a snotty messy sneeze “HIEEHHH-HIEEGGHHHHIEEWWWW!!.. EEHH-HIEHH-HEESHHH!!..” Wallace then pinched his nose to stifle his roommates sneezes “NGxt!! NGXXTT!! HEEGHH-SHH..!! HNNSSHH!!.. HIEEHH-HSSXXTT!!..” Wallace shivered and finally let go of Scott’s nose “AH- HIEHH-HESSHIIEWWW HASHHOO HASSHHIEEWWW..!! AACHHIIIEWWW!! ESSHIIIEWW!! HIIEEEKSSHHUUU!!!…snrf!! Snf! SNF!! Dughh… thdat… was mbessy…ughh snf…snrf d’ughh..” wallace chuckled, he let his boyfriend blow into his chest “SNRRRKKK!!.. SNNNRRRKKK!!” Wallace kissed his boyfriend’s nose. “Bless you scotty…”..Scott blushed “Dank You…” Scott finally had relieved the itchiness of his nose, he was glad he got it over with.

Nice short fanfic. Not gonna lie, my favorite part has to be the creative title here, with it being a silly spin on the title of the original film "Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World".