Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chhinkni Spray?

Eights of Spades

Wondering if anyone has had encountered or used a spray version of chhinkni or something that is as effective at making you sneeze as chhinkni in spray form?  just wondering as sometimes when I’ve used chhinkni powder if you use too much it can be less than pleasant, and figured something you could spray and smell would work equally well?

I've never heard of that before, at least in my experience. A quick google doesn't yield anything on my end. It could exist, but if it does it is very hidden within the internet market.

I might be tempted to try a spray version if it ever comes to be. The powder works, but it loses potency over time. Maybe a spray would last longer? Who knows...

19 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

Wondering if anyone has had encountered or used a spray version of chhinkni or something that is as effective at making you sneeze as chhinkni in spray form?  just wondering as sometimes when I’ve used chhinkni powder if you use too much it can be less than pleasant, and figured something you could spray and smell would work equally well?

Sounds wonderful. Any inventors out there?

9 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

I've never heard of that before, at least in my experience. A quick google doesn't yield anything on my end. It could exist, but if it does it is very hidden within the internet market.

I know there's something that's supposed to help relive flu symptoms in spray form. Hmmm.

Generally for me it produces multiple sneezes. It really depends on how fresh it is. My current supply is getting old and I feel like it's not as potent as when I first got it. I'm still using it though 😉

7 hours ago, Leon said:

Speaking of chhinkni how does everyone here react to it

I've actually never tried it. I'm not too into inducing, so it's not something I really need. But I do hear it is very strong, so if I ever decided to get into inducing, it will be one of the first things I buy.

On 2/9/2024 at 9:30 AM, Leon said:

Makes me sneeze easily and multiple times. It’s the best way for me to sneeze as I’m not much of a sneezer otherwise. For a few days after I use it, my nose becomes more sensitive and sneezy until all of the powder leaves my nose.

To answer the OP, I’d be interested in chhinkni in spray form. I could do without the lingering congestion after inducing with the powder.

On 2/9/2024 at 10:30 AM, Leon said:

It smells nice, hasn't affected me much yet.

There were a couple discussions a while back about using kalanchoe leaves and squeezing the juice out of them. Supposedly this liquid is then put in the nose and is very effective in causing sneezes. In the other discussions people hadn’t had much success with it but there are a couple videos floating around the interweb of people using it to great success. Since the kalanchoe juice is already a liquid you might just have to put it in a little spray bottle to have an effective sneeze spray. 

3 hours ago, Moose said:

There were a couple discussions a while back about using kalanchoe leaves and squeezing the juice out of them. Supposedly this liquid is then put in the nose and is very effective in causing sneezes. In the other discussions people hadn’t had much success with it but there are a couple videos floating around the interweb of people using it to great success. Since the kalanchoe juice is already a liquid you might just have to put it in a little spray bottle to have an effective sneeze spray. 

That is an interesting idea. I wonder what would happen if we decided to then mix the liquid with chhinkni powder or something like that? I think you are on the right track with your idea here.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:28 AM, bingochamp7 said:

Makes me sneeze easily and multiple times. It’s the best way for me to sneeze as I’m not much of a sneezer otherwise. For a few days after I use it, my nose becomes more sensitive and sneezy until all of the powder leaves my nose.

To answer the OP, I’d be interested in chhinkni in spray form. I could do without the lingering congestion after inducing with the powder.

@bingochamp7 yeah i have the same reaction.  partly hence my original question haha

4 hours ago, MrMrMrManManMan said:

That is an interesting idea. I wonder what would happen if we decided to then mix the liquid with chhinkni powder or something like that? I think you are on the right track with your idea here.

hmm…i wonder if the kalanchoe extract would work the same or if you’d actually have to get the plant leaves and mash them up?

2 hours ago, Eights of Spades said:

hmm…i wonder if the kalanchoe extract would work the same or if you’d actually have to get the plant leaves and mash them up?

That's hard to say. It's like the question about if mashing a vanilla bean and juicing it would give you the same flavor as vanilla extract? However, I do know that extracts use alcohol, and I don't know how safe spraying something with alcohol is on your nose.

i tried combining a few of the essential oils that make up chhinkni and mixed with water to create a spray…it definitely got the smell right, but really only had one sneeze about 10 minutes after spraying, so don’t think it really worked…