Sneeze Fetish Forum

Final Responder

Naraya

Just a little indulgence I wrote once on my phone having read a great little self published thing on amazon prime.  It's probably not for everybody but, you know the saying, "If you can't find your perfect book, write it yourself."

Please be kind - I am no author! 

N~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

“Sorry. Sorry. I know what you are going to say!”

“What Marc? What am I going to say?”

“It's been mad.  Three dead.  I just couldn't ge…”

He stopped mid-word. His back to her.  He lurched forward, stifling a strong sneeze between his finger and thumb followed by a very wet sounding sniffle, then he turned back to her.  

“You are soaked and covered in, what is that? Sewage?  You need to get out of those wet things.”

“Harbour mud.  Didn't you see the news?  A minibus went over into the bay.”

“I did hear something, yes. Look. Sorry for snapping.  I am just tired and uncomfortable and seriously fed up of feeling tired and uncomfortable.  I just wish this baby would hurry up and-  Bless you!”

She was interrupted by a thunderous sneeze.  He groaned, running his hand over his face and throat. 

“Hot shower.  Now. DCI Travis. That is an order.”  Mock saluting, he headed to the utility room to strip off his sodden uniform. 

Walking back through the kitchen in nothing but his boxer short⁷s he heard her gasp and clutch her side.

“Em? You okay, Sweetpea?” 

“Just a kick.  Stronger than normal that's all.”  He dropped to his knees, talking to her swollen stomach.  “Can you stop giving mummy a hard time? Please for me? I’m asking nicely.”

Emma laughed.  “Will you please go in the shower? You stink!”

“Love you too!”  He winked at her then headed out to the stairs.  A moment later she heard the unmistakable sound of a volley of hard sneezes from the landing.

“Shit. Not again!”  she muttered. From the bottom of the stairs she shouted up “Bless you again!” The response was the bedroom door shutting.

Later in the evening Marcus came back down stairs dressed in grey tracksuit bottoms and a very tight navy t-shirt, his hair stuck up in damp tufts.  Sitting sprawled, legs crossed, across the sofa, he scrolled through his emails.  Emma handed him a steaming mug of tea then sat in the armchair drinking in how good he looked.  Apart from the fact he was sniffling now almost entirely non-stop.  Sighing, she threw a box of Kleenex into his lap.  “Are you coming down with something?”

“Nope. Don't think so.”  His eyes didn't meet hers.  To make an immediate mockery of his statement his breath began to hitch hard, forcing him to put the tea down fast.

‘Huh-huESSXXCCHH!’  

He held his wrist to his nose whilst scrabbling to snatch up a tissue just in time to catch a second and then third violent sneeze.

“Marc…”

“Yeah. Okay. Okay! Guilty as charged. I feel like I’ve got the Godfather of all colds coming on, Okay? Have done all day to be honest.  It’s not surprising is it really?  I have just spent the best part of a week freezing my ass off wading about in the harbour in the middle of fucking January. It was kind of on the cards that one, don't you think?” 

“No need to be like that.  I am just worried about you.”

“Yeah and I am worried about YOU! The last thing you and the baby need is me spreading lurgy around the fucking place.  I am an irresponsible bell-end.  Yeah I know and if you want to head over to your mother's I get it. I really do. I'll drive you over. No problemo!!”  

She glared at him across the room as his rant petered out.

“You FINISHED?” She screamed. “All I was going to say was why don't you go and get an early night? Try and ward it off. I didn't need fucking ranting at!!” She burst into tears and stormed from the room.  

“For fucks sake!!”  He threw the tissue box at the wall in temper then followed her upstairs. 

“Em?” He knelt on the floor by the bed.  She was crying in the dark, just the light from the landing lighting up the room.  He took her hand, kissing each knuckle. 

“I'm a massive dick. I really am. I shouldn't have snapped at you for being concerned. I have just felt so fucking rotten all day!! Like you say, ‘coming down with something’ but I knew it wasn't ideal with you and the baby. What can I say? I’m sorry.  I’m sorry for being an asshole when you were trying to help.  I’m sorry for never being here when you need me around and I am definitely sorry for being a useless sissy that gets sick every single time I get stuck in the rain! I am sorry ok?"

“Great now I need hand sanitiser.” He took that as the olive branch it was intended to be.  Leaning over her he held her in a tight hug, awkward from her baby bump.  They stay there until he swung away to sneeze hard into the crook of his shoulder. 

“Fucks Sake!” he grated, clearing his clogged throat. 

“On the verge of tears? Surely not.”

“Nah just this shitty- ‘HuhISSCCHH!’ -cold!”

“Marcus Travis, bed now!”

“I don't need asking twice!” He nuzzled against her throat, running his hand down her engorged breasts.  He could feel himself getting hard. Even massive with pregnancy, Emma managed to stir his body in ways only she knew how.

“Absolutely not Detective.  I am uncomfortable enough without your rotten cold on top! Have you taken anything for it? Do we have anything in?”

“Codeine.”

“What? Why?”

“Because its the only thing that helps.”

“Codeine what like opiate painkiller codeine?  Is that even legal?”

“Course its legal. And it's strong. No I don't have any here. Its in my desk at work.  Parnell gave it me once after he got a whole box for a frozen shoulder. Said he had no cold meds but chucked them over to me.  At that point I'd have taken any damn thing.  I felt a bit woozy and spaced out at first but then I noticed I’d, you know, dried up a bit. The sneezing had stopped which eased up on my ribs and chest. It was such a relief.”

She was quiet for a while. He thought she’d fallen asleep then she asked quietly “Don't you think you should go see your doctor?  It’s all the time these days.  Maybe you are immunosuppressed or something?”

“Or maybe I am just rest deprived and running on empty all the time?” 

She turned then to hold him and lay that way until he fell asleep. 

The alarm went off at five am.  Emma jolted awake, still dressed from the night before.  Turning to Marcus she found him sound asleep with tissue shoved up both, very red tinged nostrils. With each breath she heard a congested wheeze and she considered not waking him. He was utterly made up, chocked to the rafters with a relentless cold. Again.  The second alarm stirred him and he slowly opened his eyes, instantly coughing from being laid so long on his back. 

“You are not seriously going in to work in that state?”

“It sounds worse than it is.” He croaked reaching for a length of toilet roll and blowing a gurgling, full nose into the disintegrating tissue.

“Bullshit.”

“It is what it is. I have three people in autopsy today.  It’s going to be a long, tough day.” This was confirmed by a grating, terrible sounding sneezing fit.

“This is ridiculous.  I’m calling in!”

“Em. Please remind me who it is that is area chief coroner?” 

“That’s not the point-”

“That is very much the point.”

“What if it was me?”

“Fortunately it isn't.  Let's keep it that way.”

“But what if it was?”

“I’d be furious and probably drag your ass back to bed!”

“Precisely!”  He held her gaze for a long moment and she actually believed she was getting through to him until, in one fluid motion, he threw off the quilt and jumped out of bed. 

Fifteen minutes later she joined him in the kitchen.  He hadn't shaved and his hair has merely had his fingers scraped through it. He was dressed from head to toe in black. The sinister CORONER wording reflected from his polo shirt breast and emblazoned across his black fleece. Subtle as ever. Looking absolutely cold riddled but somehow looking astonishingly attractive!

“You got your Codeine?”

“At the office.”

“Get some orange juice.”

“One step ahead of you.” 

She carefully thread herself onto the stool behind the kitchen island.  “Are you sure you are going to be okay?”

“Honestly? No.  But those families need me. They don't give a shit if I am made up with cold and feeling like death warmed up twice.  They need sense and answers and it's my job to give them that. Regardless.”

“ I do love you, you know.  I am so proud of what you do.”

“I love you too.  More than you could ever know.  Nobody has ever given a toss about me before and suddenly here you are… Giving a toss.  I don't deserve you.”

“No you are right. You don't. Will you be in the water again today?”

“Hope not. You want some coffee?” 

“No. Not just yet. I am feeling a bit sick.”

“See we are concentrating so much on me being such a snotty mess, you forget to mention completely that you aren't feeling hot. Go back to bed.  It's not even six yet.  What are you even up for?”

“To make sure you are okay?”

“I’m perfectly fine.”

“Erm debatable!”

“Well okay as fine as I can feel at half five in the morning with a stinking cold and a fifteen hour shift to look forward to. That sort of perfectly fine.” 

“Will you call me?”

“You know I will…. Huh-Huh-huESSXXCCHHHu-Huh-Huh-AAASSCCCHHHXXXOOO!. Jesus. Fuck!” 

Sighing, Emma headed into the lounge to retrieve the battered box of Kleenex. 

“Take them with you.  You are going to need some more.”  He didn't respond, blowing his nose as hard as he could over and over.  It made not the slightest bit of difference to the congestion that was set like rock.  He pinched the bridge of his nose between thumb and forefinger as though warding off a head ache. 

“Right.  I'm off.  No rest for the wicked.  Final responder duty never takes a day off.”

“Well final responder try and get home as soon as you can.  You are not well enough for fifteen hours.”

“If I don't head off soon it'll be pushing seventeen!”

“Okay go then. Go. Just - I don't know - try to stay warm and fucking DRY.  I will see you later.  I love you. Call me” He leaned over and kissed her on her forehead.  That would have to do. As he headed out the door she called him back. As he turned she threw an apple at him which he caught deftly and bit into to hold it as he left the house.  Sighing Emma went back to bed. 

—----- 

“Look at the state of you, again!”

“Good morning to you too, Officer Banks.  Has the pathologist called?”

“Oh yeah, I noticed you were on grim reaper duty again.” 

‘HUH-UGH-ESSXXCCHH! Huh- Huh- Huh-huESSXXCCHHOO!”

Would you warn me the next time you are gonna do that? I'll fetch the rebreather from the kit room.”

“Yeah sorry.  Got a cold coming.”

“Coming? I’d say it’s arrived, got it’s own door key and watching sky sports on your couch!”

“Cheers for that. So?-- Pathologist? Anything?” He snatched a fist full of Kleenex from the box, feeling a second onslaught brewing. 

“There was an internal call a while back but I think Vikki took it.”

HuESSXXCCHHOO! Jesus….! I won't be contactable on cell.”

“Is that a promise?”

“Are you actually listening to me? I will be in autopsy suite then at the MLC for most of the day.  Any calls pass them to Parnell. Got that?”

“Listening to you? You are sneezing all over me! Besides which do I look like your PA?”

“Do you want me to answer that? Parnell? Got it?”

“If it means you move your germ-fest to another building I have got it loud and clear!”

“Glad we understand each other.”

“Asshole.”

“Love you too!” He snatched his depleted Kleenex box from his desk and headed back out the department. Banksy, watching him, mock-shuddered, shaking his head in despair. 

—--------

Emma slept until noon, waking suddenly to a searing pair and the feeling that she had peed the bed.  She lay still, holding her breath. Concentrating hard on the whether the pain would come back.  Peeling back the quilt She was mortified to see a large straw coloured patch of wet around her on the bed.  Realising the implications she started to tremble.  Snatching up her phone, she dialled Marcus.  Nothing Straight to voicemail. “Marc? This is Emma call me when you get this. I think the baby is coming.” Hanging up she Immediatly Redialled “You are through to Detective Inspector Mark Travis.  I am not available right now leave a message after the tone.  For Coronial or Mortuary Services please call…”  She ended the call. ‘Maybe he's on a call.’  She rolled off the bed and went to run a bath.  Relieved that no further pain had followed.  Maybe she had slept so heavily she really had just wet the bed?  It had never happened before, but then again she had never been 36 weeks pregnant before. 

Dragging off her wet bottoms she sat on the edge of the bath.  The soothing sound of the running water and aromatic steam soothing and familiar.  Suddenly a dragging, tearing pain rippled through her stomach.  She froze. Breathing hard.  Scrabbling to reach her phone she looked at the time.  Ten, maybe fifteen minutes. It was hard to really tell.  Feeling immediately better she slipped into the warm water.  Closing her eyes and concentrating on how she felt. No pain. Tired but she was always tired. No. She would leave trying to call Mark again.  Instead she rang her best friend, Lilly-Sue. 

“Hia. Can you speak?”

Course, just leaving the Learning Centre. Are you okay?  Has something happened? Is it the baby?”

“I don't know.  Can you come over. I fell asleep and woke up in a pool of pee. I am in the bath now.”

“Does Marcus know?”

“He’s at the Station but I can't get hold of him.”

“Well are you okay, are you getting any pain? Have you called your midwife yet?” 

“No only you.  I don't want to make a big deal if it's nothi- Arrrghyeeee!”  She turned from the phone yelping at another unexpected dragging pain. 

“SHIT! EM! I am on my way.  Try and ring Marcus again.  And your mum ring your mum. I will be there as fast as I can.”

“I am fine.  Its fine.”  She was immediately reminded of Marcus denying the blatantly obvious the night before.  Her instincts kicking in and she immediately felt uneasy with worry for him. Lilly yelling down the phone brought her back to the here and now.  “Maybe I shouldnt call Marc Just yet.  He's on a massive case and was really unwell during the night.”

“That's why God invented Dayquil.  He's a big strong boy. He'll manage.  I am getting an Uber now. I won't be long.  How are you feeling? Any more pains?”

“No. Not now.  I need to go. I'm in the bath.  Come straight in, I think the front door is unlocked.”

“Okay.  Well if anything changes, ANYTHING, call me straight back.”

“I will.”

“I won't be long at all.” 

—------ 

It was mid afternoon and Marcus was feeling seriously rough.  He was in a Pre-Inquest Review with the pathology team, another coronor from the victims district,  his principal secretaries and two members of the local press office.  He felt as though he had sneezed non-stop since arriving and his nostrils were so chapped and sore he was certain they were glowing. He ripped off yet another piece of hand towel roll and blew his nose yet again.  He had stopped apologising about two hours earlier but his secretary, Catriona, kept making concerned noises.  

They were suddenly interrupted by a sharp tapping on the door and the receptionist stuck her head into the room.

“Detective Travis?” The tone of her voice told him this was something different.  He jumped up and followed her from the room.

“Detective Travis.  There's a call waiting for you.  From somebody called Lilly Sue.  Said its urgent and it's a private matter.”  His heart seemed to flip up to his chest and sink in even measure.  Thanking her he strode purposefully to the reception desk.  

“Lills? What's happened what is it?” 

The rest of the afternoon felt very much like an out of body experience.  He didn't return to the meeting, leaving the receptionist to make his apologies. He snatched his mobile and keys from his desk drawer, threw on his jacket and shot out the door, returning a split second later to snatch up the toilet roll. 

Thanks to the dashboard console lights and sirens he made it across town in record time.  He sprinted through the hallways, garnering looks in every direction thanks to the reflective CORONOR motif emblazoned all over his uniform. 

Panting and painfully out of breath he crashed through the doors into the Maternity Emergency Department.  

“Emma Marron!"  He gasped. Resting his arm on the desk as he bent double trying to get his breath back.  The sour faced ward clerk simply gazed at him over her glasses.  Breathing slightly slower now, he repeated “I'm here for Emmaline Marron.” 

“Picking up or dropping off?” She asked staring straight at him, poker faced. 

“WHAT?  No! No I'm not picking up.  My girlfriend, my partner, fiancee  whatever.  She's in labour. I need to be with her.” He wiped his nose on the back of his wrist, still out of breath.”

“Name?”

“Marcus Travis.”

HER name?”

“Didn't I just say twice already? Emma Marron!”  The ward clerk turned to give him full icy pissed off eye contact then turned away in an air of disinteterest. “Take a seat.”

“What? No. I need to be with her. She’s having our baby.”

“Like I said take a seat. I will find out where she is and what's happening.”

Marcus suddenly looked around. The waiting room was packed and almost every set of eyes was directly on him.

“Well. Okay.  No problem then.  I will be… over there.” He pointed to a spare seat against the wall at the back of the room.  

Sitting himself down he tried to get his breath back.  Emma was in safe hands.  His phone was on and he’d had no more frantic calls.  Just as he was starting to calm down when the outside double doors hummed open letting in a freezing blast of January air.  On cue, the temperature change set off a horrendous volley of terrible sounding sneezes.  Again all eyes were on him.  There was nothing he could do about it.  Dragging a disgustingly soggy wad of tissues from his pocket he gingerly tried to blow his nose, his nostrils and lips a furious, agonising red.  Pulling his collar up around his ears he slunk down in his seat, leaning his head against the wall.  He took this spare few minutes to close his eyes against the throbbing in his sinuses.  Why were people staring at him? ‘Yeah okay so I’m Chief Coroner and yeah okay the chief coroner has an absolute bitch of a cold.  Now could you get on with your business?’ He thought to himself.  God not again- ‘HUH-HUH-ESSXXCCHHOO!-HUH ISSSCCCHHOO!! URGH God almighty!!’

He snatched up the tissue again as scalding liquid flooded his nose.  The woman in the next seat cleared her throat and squirmed uncomfortably. “So sorry.” He muttered, embarrassed. She smiled sympathetically then handed him a pack of pocket Kleenex.  He could have hugged her he was so greatful. 

“Thank you so much. I feel like death warmed up.” 

“I can tell.  You know they might not let you through in that state. You could make the whole department poorly.”

“Oh no. This is from working non-stop for a week freezing my ass off in the sea. I haven't caught it off anyone.  I don't think. If not I wont be contagious. I dont think.  Does it even work like that?”  He realised he was rambling. Maybe he shouldn't have said 'ass'? Still, at that precise moment Lilly-Sue stuck her head around the door. 

“Marc? This way!” 

“Thanks again for these.” He slid passed her, trying to ignore the stares. 

“You look like shit!” Lilly called out to across the quiet room as he tried to walk nonchalantly passed his audience.

“Yep. Good. Thanks for that. Shall we-”

He followed her through the double doors, embarrassed to his core and relieved to be out of that goldfish-bowl of a waiting room. 

“How is she? I got here as fast as I could.”

“She’s not doing too bad.  She’ll be better now you are here.  She was terrified you wouldn't make it in time.”  He was led into a ward then through into a private room.  Emma was in a hospital gown, contorted away from him, her face pushed up against the side of the bed, baring down on the gas and air faucet in obvious agony.  She was lathered in sweat and red in the face.

“Jesus Christ! EM!!!”  He dropped to his knees at the side of her grabbing her hand and kissing it over and over. “It’s gonna be okay baby.  I’m here. I’m here!!” she pulled the gas and air away and gasped his name in relief. “Marc! Oh God it hurts.  It hurts so much! I didn't think you’d make it.  Im so scared!”

“I was in autopsy then a P.I.R.  There's no phones allowed in the courtroom.  I had no idea.  Are you okay? Where's the doctor? Shouldn't there be a doctor here?”

At that point a young, cheerful looking woman in blue scrubs stepped forward. 

“Hello there. I take it your Mark? My names Melanie.  I’m Emma's midwife this afternoon.  She is absolutely fine.  Around 6 cm dilated so we have a bit to go yet.  The doctor is back on the ward now so he’ll be around in a little while to check how everything is.  How are you feeling? Emma has done nothing but worry about you all afternoon.”

“Me?! I’m fine, well not fine as you can probably tell but yeah, it's nothing in the scheme-” he broke off as Emma groaned and squeezed his hand twisting away from him. “Oh GOD!” she cried into the pillow. 

“What have you given her? Has she had anything for the pain?”

“She had two paracetamol when she first got here.”

“Para- PARACETAMOL? I'm on stronger than that for a runny nose! Are you having a laugh? Paracetamol! Jesus!” 

“We did have a chat about about setting up a spinal, an epidural, but Emma was quite adamant she wanted it natural.  She’s just been managing with the gas and air so far.  As I say, the doctor will be here soon. He can talk you through what's available to her.”

“Okay.  Good.  Thank you.”  Emma sat forward, her dark hair falling over her face. 

“Are you okay, Marc?”  she asked, sounding a little brighter now.  “Me? Stop worrying about me. This is normal for me, you know that.” He tried to joke, at that Lilly-Sue snorted in sarcasm then turned away. “I’m a bit run down from work-” he explained to the midwife.  “I’m bunged up with a cold at the minute.  Em’s been really stressing about it. Stupid really.  It really is just a cold.”

“It’s natural.  Her hormones will be in raging care-giving, nuturing overdrive.  It's part of the nesting process. Perfectly normal. We hear it a lot.  If you prefer, there are some surgical masks in the trolley.  It's totally up to you?” 

“Yeah that's a good idea actually. One less thing to worry about.” 

He washed his hands as though scrubbing up for theatre. Just then the door opened and a group of doctors walked into the room.  “Good afternoon. My name is Dr Fernandez I will be- Marcus! How are you?  Wasn't expecting to see you on my ward! No offence.  How are you keeping?”

“Yeah good, good. Busy but yeah.”

“Of course.  I heard about that bad business in the Bay at the weekend. Terrible. Terrible. I presume you are on that case then. Middle of your jurisdiction I presume.”

“Yeah straight to us.  Spent the best part of this week stood in the harbour.  But anyway yeah.”

“So this is Emma… Emma Marron. Is that right? How are things going Emma? Are we keeping you as comfortable as possible?” Emma was at that point in the grips of more pain. She shook her head frantically. 

“She’s had nothing stronger than Anadin since she got here. That’s not touching the sides now.”  

Picking up her notes, Dr Fenandez frowned.  

“Okay Emma. So it says here you are 36 weeks plus three. Does that sound right?” He turned to Melanie the midwife. “Have we got a recent trace here?” A Long piece of paper covered in squiggles was passed around. 

“Everything is looking good so far.  I will need to do a quick exam.  Have you thought any more about the spinal? I know you weren't keen when you arrived.  You are still in time but I will need to page the anesthetist. Otherwise I can offer you Dermarol?”

“Morphine? That's safe is it?”

“Of course, of course.  Trust me. Emma was worried she wouldn't be able to feel when to push if we gave her an Epidural. Many new mum’s feel that way.  Of course not everybody can tolerate the morphine. It can make you feel nauseous. But the pain? No problem with pain.”  Marcus had unhooked his mask, looking stricken at Emma.  “Baby, what do you say? Shall we give the Dermarol a go? Give you some respite, yeah? Sound good?”

“As I said. I need to quickly examine her but it won't take a moment.”  

Marc and Lilly-Sue stepped out into the corridor.  

“What time did she get here?” He asked, pulling a fresh Kleenex from the pack in anticipation of a further brewing sneeze. 

“Around two I think… Jesus, Marcus are you okay man, you sound absolutely shocking!”  knowing his sneezes were only coming in triples now he held up a finger for her to give him a sec.  Two more congested sneezes and he was able to answer her.  “In all honesty, I feel like I have been hit by a truck but Emma needs me here. It’s just a cold after all. I will live.”

“Yeah you are right, Emma does need you.  What if you wind up with bronchitis or pneumonia or some shit and she has you and a new born to take care of? What then?” 

“It’s not gonna happen.  Bedsides, its always the same.   I get run down, my immune system goes to shit and another cold kicks in. Same old, same old. But thanks for the concern. Means a lot.”

“I’m not concerned about you, it's Emma I worry about.”

“You don't say?  Anyway, what's all this bullshit about refusing spinals? I guess we have your arty-fucking-farty witchcraft to blame for that do we? She has never said any of that before.”

“It’s in the books.  Look it up.  It slows things down!”

“So it was your idea! Priceless.  What next dancing around naked drinking the blood of virgin goats or whatever the hell you believe in?"

“What? No! I never spoke to her about any of it until now.”

“Until now! This is my fucking world you are messing about with.  My family! If anything happens to them, I swear to God I will- ‘Huh- Huh- IIIISSSCCCHHHHXXXOOO!!! HUH-IIASSCCCHHXX!!! Gawdddss sake!”

He dropped into a chair, fumbling for a remainder of any tissue and coming up with shreds. Sighing.  Lilly routed around in her backpack coming up with an unopened packet of Kleenex Balsam. 

“Thadk you!”  He croaked, blowing a gurgling mess into tissue after tissue then wiping his streaming eyes.  

Lilly put her hand on his arm then squatted in front of him to make eye contact.  “Marc.  Look at me. You really aren't well, mate. Look at the state you're in?  Let's see what the doctor says then if she still has ages. Get off home to bed.  I promise PROMISE you I will call you when things heat up.  I’ll be honest with you, it's hard watching you suffer like this and I hate your bastard ass.”  That made him laugh. 

“I'm being serious though.  You are so not well.  You really should be in bed not here like this.”

“I know.” He sniffed, wiping his nose on his wrist. “I can't leave her.  Even if my arms and legs fall off, I won't leave her!”

“Stubborn ass.”

“Always.”   He stood up then, and began pacing.  “Will you just sit down? You are making me nervous!”

“Expectant-dad pacing. It's in the books. Look it up!”

—------- 

Edited by Naraya

This is good! Will there be more? I hope there will be more! 

Oh this is fantastic!!  Never seen a story on here with the character being a coroner...I like the premise!

I'm intrigued! Though I hope that in this case he isn't going to spread anything—with Emma being freshly postpartum and their baby, considering it'll be born a little preterm, in the house ...

I absolutely love this so far! I hope there’s more! ❤️

• 1 month later...