Sneeze Fetish Forum

Donations not being accepted?

haymaker

I just went to make a donation via Paypal and a message came up saying they weren't currently being accepted...anyone know anything?

I'm not aware of any issues - did you use the Donate button at the top of the forum ?

Ok, upon further investigation, we do seem to have an issue at the moment - I'll let the person that manages the PayPal account know and hopefully we'll get it up and running again quickly!

9 hours ago, Mr_G said:

Ok, upon further investigation, we do seem to have an issue at the moment - I'll let the person that manages the PayPal account know and hopefully we'll get it up and running again quickly!

Is there any other way besides PayPal. There was a hack attempt a few years back in my PayPal account and I removed my credit card and closed the account for good.

I haven't updated the Donate button link yet, but anyone wishing to use PayPal to donate can now do so again using this link instead - https://paypal.me/atomicgnome - you should see a profile photo that looks similar to the one I use here, and it will also show my real name because PayPal made me.

@kathleenh4656 (and actually anyone else that would like to donate without going through PayPal) - if you prefer I can provide you with bank details and you can donate via a bank transfer instead.

@Mr_G, I may take you up on that at the end of the month. Minimum-maximum?

Thanks, Kathleenh4656

Hello Mr_G

I have just sent a donation as per instructions.

Is there any news on the Donations Link button issue?

Edited by haymaker
2 hours ago, haymaker said:

Hello Mr_G

I have just sent a donation as per instructions.

Is there any news on the Donations Link button issue?

I can confirm it has been received, many thanks :) 

I’ve updated the button link to point to the right place as well, so we’re back up and running again on that side of things too :)