Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question For Advanced Sneezers

kathleenh4656

Hello, I'm trying to figure out if talking between sneezes increases the likelihood of getting more sneezes to happen, or it just depends on personal style.

I've tried saying "I'm gonna sneeze", and it's not working. Maybe I need more practice or a partner to cheer me on?😉

Honestly, it's one of those things I've never really understood the effects of. It seems kinda random if saying stuff like "I feel a sneeze coming!" causes the sneeze or not, at least in my experiences. But it might be one of those things that varies from person to person.

I’m willing to bet it just depends on the person. Some people say talking helps them hold back, and others might say it helps them sneeze sometimes. I don’t think there’s really a correlation with it lol.

Trying to talk in pre-sneeze buildup or in between sneezes is difficult for me. I can on occasion but most of the time it'll spoil the sneeze and chase it away

2 hours ago, PapaBear70 said:

Trying to talk in pre-sneeze buildup or in between sneezes is difficult for me. I can on occasion but most of the time it'll spoil the sneeze and chase it away

Yeah I try doing it for wavs but the sneeze gets delayed or it goes away.  

6 hours ago, bingochamp7 said:

Yeah I try doing it for wavs but the sneeze gets delayed or it goes away.  

It's aggravating to say the least. I wish my nose was more cooperative trying to do talkies

Someone trying to talk during a fit is definitely great to hear but I don't think it helps to sneeze more. What I've found is that if I breathe in through my nose once or twice right after a sneeze (nose inhale, mouth exhale), I can get out 1 or 2 extra sneezes

• 4 weeks later...

I came here just to say I laughed at the thread title! The idea that sneezing is a skill that one could reach an "advanced" level of is just too amusing. I wish I knew how to tell an amateur or introductory vs. a PhD level sneeze when I heard one lol.

On 3/9/2024 at 1:33 AM, brokensneeze said:

I came here just to say I laughed at the thread title! The idea that sneezing is a skill that one could reach an "advanced" level of is just too amusing. I wish I knew how to tell an amateur or introductory vs. a PhD level sneeze when I heard one lol.

Yeah you gotta reach level 30 to unlock the advanced level. I'm at around a level 5 honestly, but I've been around here for a bit so my sneeze intelligence level might 40. However I'll have double check with the people who have the godly sneeze level 1000+.